Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Oh. Those.

Well, your initial post neglects to mention that those -30% expenses cost ~8300 to make, take up 12 edict points for 8 upgrades, increase expenses themself by a 500/day, lower subsidiaries by -10%, increase riot chance and include 2 buildings that get trashed in riots like clockwork and must be rebuilt all the time. To say nothing of how you will be at a constant disadvantage in gold and player strength, before you start breaking even, making it even more unlikely that you will survive to see a return on that investment. Particularly if one is doing a challenge with a deadline or a strict requirement of edicts of its own to succeed

Doing a rough estimate, unless you are in a 80day+ sandbox, you will be constantly hemorrhaging gold and sacrificing more pertinent to the situation at hand edicts before you start seeing a net gain from the "expenses" tab.

And thats not even taking into account the fact that enemies scale with days passed, which makes this doubly impractical for prisoner runs.
shrug-what.gif

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
What karryan also needs is more clothes, but I understand it would be a headache for the dev and artist to implment. So again poses, poses and again poses. I hope with this final DLC he dumps a lot of new poses, espcially doggie and anal poses. also why is there mo nipple sucking cut in or pose?? I also think it should be added. more fetish stuff like enemas and whips should also be added in my opinion.

anal in only one pose 1654679648289.png . The game needs more poses like this 1654680108083.png . and like this when defeted in gym 1654680218573.png 1654680264350.png 1654680286369.png . and of course doggie 1654680368969.png both anal and veginal

Last edited:

wellwellwhatdowe

Jul 22, 2020
Hey ya, how's progress & your health?
Not all that great TBH, getting hit with what seems to be a neverending cycle of shit luck. That's proving to be a massive downer (for all things concerned, not only this modding stuff).

Tl;dr updates on my mods are:
- Cheesy Level 1 defeat blowbang is such a time sink, I'm not too happy with the quality of the current build, but just the number of dicks that needs some rework (mouth + hands + multiple free floating of either side) is demotivating to say the least. Only mouth and left hands are complete.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for guard defeat / final scene CGs.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for lizardman cowgirl CGs.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for yeti carry CGs.
- Added DAP + DVP (QuadP) and angry expression mods for level 3 prison cell defeat CGs (not happy with the current version, might redo it).
- Added DAP only mod to level 2 toilet defeat CGs, vaginal penetrations turn into DAP. Might turn this into proper TAP CGs, maybe.
- Turned werewolf hands into front paws.
- Micro-bikini bar waitress outfit, level 4 multi-pen CGs, level 5 multi-pen CGs, cheesy gloryhole CGs, animated cumshots with visible smegma, etc. have varying levels of work performed on them.
- Other than these, smaller mods like transparent panties, narrow V-shape landing strip and angry expressions for various images are also complete.

Tried logging into the official discord some time ago to post some updates, but it looks like they clamped down on VPN connections or something and could not get in so just threw in the towel over there.

Pictures added, waiting for the game to be fully complete, cutins, DLCs and all, to QA for image issues since the recent cutin updates after release changed the scope once again.

def1_02.JPG def1_03.JPG def1_05.JPG def3_wip03.JPG finscn_04.JPG finscn_09.JPG guarddef_wip02.JPG guarddef_wip05.JPG lizcow_wip01.JPG werewolf_wip02.JPG yeti_wip04.JPG yeti_wip06.JPG

wellwellwhatdowe

Jul 22, 2020
What karryan also needs is more clothes, but I understand it would be a headache for the dev and artist to implment. So again poses, poses and again poses. I hope with this final DLC he dumps a lot of new poses, espcially doggie and anal poses. also why is there mo nipple sucking cut in or pose?? I also think it should be added. more fetish stuff like enemas and whips should also be added in my opinion.

anal in only one pose View attachment 1858203 . The game needs more poses like this View attachment 1858207 . and like this when defeted in gym View attachment 1858213 View attachment 1858215 View attachment 1858216 . and of course doggie View attachment 1858217 both anal and veginal
The rimjob one in the game is so garbage...they should have just adapted the pose from the Melty's scene or there are many other good alternatives to the one they finally settled with.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Nice mod, and yes. The intial sex pose is also poor in my opinion. the anal sex one is also strange.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I've kinda been out of the loop, how come Rem has stopped making progress reports on Substar?

Last one is from two months ago.

DogJaba12

Dec 28, 2020
No, it isn't an Edict but unlocking the "Release Desire" Edicts and the "Reality Marble" Edict do help. After Karryn performs or has certain things performed on her, as the case may be, you earn a Passive that grants you that Sex Skill. Which means it is affected by the "Earn Passives twice as fast" cheat, and the Hidden Desire that does the same thing, for those playing on Warden or Prisoner mode.
thanks

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
I've kinda been out of the loop, how come Rem has stopped making progress reports on Substar?

Last one is from two months ago.
Rem suffered an injury to his wrist while training. He was in physical therapy for the most part of that time and he had to deal with personal life issues (nothing major but still time consuming). He maintained free weekly reports that he shares a link for on the .

Last time, he shared that they would finish the gym sidejob and probably move on to the next project. He also said he was currently in his yearly exams to check if his cancer that he had a while back is still in remission or coming back. If last year and the year before that are of any indications, the stress this puts on him slows him down a bit.

If you'd like to have all the details, I would suggest joining the discord and look into the announcement channel for all the links to the various reports he made.

Have a nice day!

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Rem suffered an injury to his wrist while training. He was in physical therapy for the most part of that time and he had to deal with personal life issues (nothing major but still time consuming). He maintained free weekly reports that he shares a link for on the .

Last time, he shared that they would finish the gym sidejob and probably move on to the next project. He also said he was currently in his yearly exams to check if his cancer that he had a while back is still in remission or coming back. If last year and the year before that are of any indications, the stress this puts on him slows him down a bit.
Jeez, how is it that almost all of the best developers seem to have health issues? It seems too much of a coincidence... There are quite a few games I've seen over the years where the devs talk about their health, and then they just DISAPPEAR, very alarmingly. To the point where we don't care about the game anymore and just ask about whether the developer is, well, still with us.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018

If you'd like to have all the details, I would suggest joining the discord and look into the announcement channel for all the links to the various reports he made.

Have a nice day!
Thanks! Hope he remains healthy.
I can't believe that this is finally done... Is there a way to buy it just not on Steam?
You can on dlsite but it's censored, and I don't think they offer a patch to uncensor it.
You can't get it from subscribestar either. Only steam.

Reactions: kekasaurus

juanleonp

May 21, 2019
Well, hello there! I got U bro, all of U!!
Sooo, let's begin!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And again, remember to support our beloved creators!
Bro, you're a legend, god bless you with few children and many attempts

• Red Heart
Reactions: swiezy

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
What is the time limit?
And should I play in the hardest setting or easy with mods to view more scenes? Because losing battles take some time in the game lol

Great game btw

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
Not all that great TBH, getting hit with what seems to be a neverending cycle of shit luck. That's proving to be a massive downer (for all things concerned, not only this modding stuff).

Tl;dr updates on my mods are:
- Cheesy Level 1 defeat blowbang is such a time sink, I'm not too happy with the quality of the current build, but just the number of dicks that needs some rework (mouth + hands + multiple free floating of either side) is demotivating to say the least. Only mouth and left hands are complete.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for guard defeat / final scene CGs.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for lizardman cowgirl CGs.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for yeti carry CGs.
- Added DAP + DVP (QuadP) and angry expression mods for level 3 prison cell defeat CGs (not happy with the current version, might redo it).
- Added DAP only mod to level 2 toilet defeat CGs, vaginal penetrations turn into DAP. Might turn this into proper TAP CGs, maybe.
- Turned werewolf hands into front paws.
- Micro-bikini bar waitress outfit, level 4 multi-pen CGs, level 5 multi-pen CGs, cheesy gloryhole CGs, animated cumshots with visible smegma, etc. have varying levels of work performed on them.
- Other than these, smaller mods like transparent panties, narrow V-shape landing strip and angry expressions for various images are also complete.

Tried logging into the official discord some time ago to post some updates, but it looks like they clamped down on VPN connections or something and could not get in so just threw in the towel over there.

Pictures added, waiting for the game to be fully complete, cutins, DLCs and all, to QA for image issues since the recent cutin updates after release changed the scope once again.

View attachment 1858219 View attachment 1858220 View attachment 1858221 View attachment 1858222 View attachment 1858223 View attachment 1858224 View attachment 1858225 View attachment 1858226 View attachment 1858227 View attachment 1858228 View attachment 1858229 View attachment 1858230
it looks great. is it out ?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
What is the time limit?
And should I play in the hardest setting or easy with mods to view more scenes? Because losing battles take some time in the game lol

Great game btw
There are time limits to beat the first four level bosses. If you take too long, you start taking large penalties to order. You're reminded of the time remaining every time she wakes up.

Reactions: Chakas

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017

anal in only one pose View attachment 1858203 . The game needs more poses like this View attachment 1858207 . and like this when defeted in gym View attachment 1858213 View attachment 1858215 View attachment 1858216 . and of course doggie View attachment 1858217 both anal and veginal
Where are those other shots from?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes