Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Soooo, yep, I'm gonna get killed :LOL: This week update is polished CG from what I uploaded last week...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And again, remember to support our beloved creators!
I am once again asking for you to share the images on ci-en

Echo of void

May 14, 2022
can someone help me? my save is stuck, I can't pass the battle because it constantly gives an error. is there any way to skip the battle? v1.0.5j + Ccmod

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Aaand done.
That was an 18:06 hours (+whatever the failed first attempt was) well squandered

View attachment 1855145

Ending sequence seemed kinda sparse. Probably saved the directors cut for the sloots
And how does one activate the "free play" mode? Yoinked me straight to the NG option.
It's automatic but you don't have free play mode after that ending.

Aug 11, 2020
What is the most important factor to make this game run as smooth as possible? RAM, CPU or GPU?
The engine is basically a chromium browser, so first of all: CPU, then a decent SSD to quickly load images into the memory and a normal GPU. You can easily run the game with 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, which I've been doing with no problems.

Jun 26, 2020
The engine is basically a chromium browser, so first of all: CPU, then a decent SSD to quickly load images into the memory and a normal GPU. You can easily run the game with 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, which I've been doing with no problems.
I see. I thought it was RPGM. The main issue I have is the cut in animations.

Aug 11, 2020
I am running it from a M.2 SSD. How is that not enough?
Yeah that's more than enough. Have you tried closing your browser while playing the game? That was a common fix a few years ago for game freezes in RPG maker MV. Not sure if it'll do something for your framerate though.

Another thing you can try is going to the options and toggle the 60 Hz refresh rate option. One of those settings kills your performance. Normally the game asks you about this option when you start a new game.

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
You da real MVP

Also god damn those leggings got me thirsty
I am once again asking for you to share the images on ci-en
Well, hello there! I got U bro, all of U!!
Sooo, let's begin!

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah that's more than enough. Have you tried closing your browser while playing the game? That was a common fix a few years ago for game freezes in RPG maker MV. Not sure if it'll do something for your framerate though.

Another thing you can try is going to the options and toggle the 60 Hz refresh rate option. One of those settings kills your performance. Normally the game asks you about this option when you start a new game.
I can vouch for this, game was running jank on the loading of cut-ins. Turned the 60hz thing off then used RTSS to set game to 60fps & it is smooth.

Hunterdark

Jan 5, 2020
Well, hello there! I got U bro, all of U!!
Sooo, let's begin!
Legendary creators cant wait for test it .. and hope get more content for yeti

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes