Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So you cant do the endless waves fight with a fighter. Its sluts only.

Makes sense.
Well it is possible, since the ending is tied to your Slut Level. You can have the Happy End with a fighter Karryn. You just need to get a bunch of Passives, that your Slut Level is high enough. And there are more than enough Passives, so that Karryn is still "pure" in terms of Sex.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Got hit by the coof so ended up having to take an extended time out.

As for updates, defeat_level1 blowbang has been updated with cheesy mouth dicks, left hand dicks and some right hand variants are also done. Others / peanut gallery males need work.

defeat_level2 is something I want to change as well. Swapping all DP CGs with new DAP ones. Almost happy with the test version, might go ahead with adding cheese and modding all male variants after defeat_level1 is completed.

Along with these, the animated APNGs are something I want to mod with added cheese. Then the other scenes, starting with gloryhole, then waitress_table, etc.

And also will add more angry face Karryn variants for other scenes, because angry sexy Karryn > other expressions.

Finally, I have already trimmed her broad purple bush to a narrow V shaped landing strip as well as turned her panties seethru, personal preference.

Image updates of these modded CGs will be put up once I find the time to get some more things done. Either here or on the discord channel.
Hey ya, how's progress & your health?

Jun 26, 2020
Yeah that's more than enough. Have you tried closing your browser while playing the game? That was a common fix a few years ago for game freezes in RPG maker MV. Not sure if it'll do something for your framerate though.

Another thing you can try is going to the options and toggle the 60 Hz refresh rate option. One of those settings kills your performance. Normally the game asks you about this option when you start a new game.
I will try closing my browser. The fps should be properly capped.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well, hello there! I got U bro, all of U!!
Sooo, let's begin!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And again, remember to support our beloved creators!
I truly pray for a Paizury + Blowjob pose for this DLc
Besides, looks awesome

Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Like this would be nice.
Yeah, personally I would also like to see a more realistic body on the main character. Balloon boobs don't do anything for me. You can still have big tits, but not ridiculous mountains of jelly. As I said, just my personal preference.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
is this game updates finished then?
does this mean that karryns prison is fully complete?
has work on the next release have started?
is there any signs or details on any of the groups other games getting updates?
this group is still active right?
this was not their final game?
There's a DLC for KP coming out that adds a gym trainer side job.
Updates have said that Rem and Sachi are tossing around ideas for their next game but nothing's been decided yet. They've only said that it won't be a KP or Melty's clone.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
I can unlock it in upgrade window?
No, it isn't an Edict but unlocking the "Release Desire" Edicts and the "Reality Marble" Edict do help. After Karryn performs or has certain things performed on her, as the case may be, you earn a Passive that grants you that Sex Skill. Which means it is affected by the "Earn Passives twice as fast" cheat, and the Hidden Desire that does the same thing, for those playing on Warden or Prisoner mode.

Loli_Kyn

Jan 29, 2020
What to do? In battle she falls from fatigue. No stamina. No energy is wasted and the battle cannot be lost

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Uhm...how?
Would've been nice to know that before spending 82% my entire hero book/holy empress run inside the wretched bar.
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

That, plus whatever you can get from titles (if there are any, that decrease expenses).

EDIT: theres also the toilet stall "job", but that requires a fair bit of sexual experience (out of the question if youre attempting a virgin run, though i guess you could still give out blowjobs, handjobs and anal...).

Last edited:

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Well, hello there! I got U bro, all of U!!
Sooo, let's begin!
And again, remember to support our beloved creators!
First of all thanks alot for the share bro!
Second: what is she doing? is there suppose to be a dick in front of her? or is she kissing the screen?

• Red Heart
Reactions: swiezy

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 1858020
View attachment 1858021

That, plus whatever you can get from titles (if there are any, that decrease expenses).
Oh. Those.

Well, your initial post neglects to mention that those -30% expenses cost ~8300 to make, take up 12 edict points for 8 upgrades, increase expenses themself by a 500/day, lower subsidiaries by -10%, increase riot chance and include 2 buildings that get trashed in riots like clockwork and must be rebuilt all the time. To say nothing of how you will be at a constant disadvantage in gold and player strength, before you start breaking even, making it even more unlikely that you will survive to see a return on that investment. Particularly if one is doing a challenge with a deadline or a strict requirement of edicts of its own to succeed

Doing a rough estimate, unless you are in a 80day+ sandbox, you will be constantly hemorrhaging gold and sacrificing more pertinent to the situation at hand edicts before you start seeing a net gain from the "expenses" tab.

And thats not even taking into account the fact that enemies scale with days passed, which makes this doubly impractical for prisoner runs.

Last edited:
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes