Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Don't think it's going to happen in gym update
No sex poses or just no doggy? Cause if there's no sex poses this gym update is hella gonna be boring real fast.

Man... they really need to add at least 1 really hot sex animation or something as a final touch for the game. Bummer that'll probably won't happen though.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You can on dlsite but it's censored, and I don't think they offer a patch to uncensor it.
As long as the actual assets aren't removed from the DLsite version, you can remove the uncensor by commenting out the code inside the function Karryn.isCensored of the file "RemtairyDebugMode.js" located at "Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins".

Code should look like the following after commenting it out:-
JavaScript:
Karryn.isCensored = function() {
    //return JAPAN_MODE || KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE === RemLanguageJP || ConfigManager.remLanguage === RemLanguageJP;
};

Reactions: Xill
May 4, 2022
View attachment 1858020
View attachment 1858021

That, plus whatever you can get from titles (if there are any, that decrease expenses).

EDIT: theres also the toilet stall "job", but that requires a fair bit of sexual experience (out of the question if youre attempting a virgin run, though i guess you could still give out blowjobs, handjobs and anal...).
How did you manage to make Karryn look like that ?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
As long as the actual assets aren't removed from the DLsite version, you can remove the uncensor by commenting out the code inside the function Karryn.isCensored of the file "RemtairyDebugMode.js" located at "Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins".

Code should look like the following after commenting it out:-
JavaScript:
    //return JAPAN_MODE || KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE === RemLanguageJP || ConfigManager.remLanguage === RemLanguageJP;
};
By commenting out everything, the function does not return anything. It might work or break something. It's safer to return a false:
JavaScript:
    return false; //JAPAN_MODE || KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE === RemLanguageJP || ConfigManager.remLanguage === RemLanguageJP;
};

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
Idk if I have a glitch but the Goblins in my game never go for Karryn's Titties, cut-ins or anything. The 1st time I downloaded J version it was fine I got to see all the new great cut-ins.

But since then I restarted the game, made her boobs n nipples the sensitivites, and now I can never get the Goblins to do anything with her boobs.

Anyone else have this problem?

The new goblin/slime nipple pulling is great and the behind the back tits grab from goblins is amazing but i can never get it to happen again since restarting my game.
Edit: Also the Titty grab from Slimes is showing the Yeti Titty Grab

Last edited:

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
So for the first gym updates, is it just gonna be humans or will other creatures be in it too?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I'm pretty sure it returns the default value and I tested it playing on JP language in the past without any issues.
I mean, you're totally right. It works. The function returns undefined if no return is given and if a function is expected to return a boolean value (like isCensored is supposed to) then undefined is equivalent to false. I'm saying returning false is safer, because (in other cases) there may be something done with the returned value which crashes the program if undefined is returned instead.
Just a general 'good practice', not 'you're doing it very wrong'.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedAISkye

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Not all that great TBH, getting hit with what seems to be a neverending cycle of shit luck. That's proving to be a massive downer (for all things concerned, not only this modding stuff).

Tl;dr updates on my mods are:
- Cheesy Level 1 defeat blowbang is such a time sink, I'm not too happy with the quality of the current build, but just the number of dicks that needs some rework (mouth + hands + multiple free floating of either side) is demotivating to say the least. Only mouth and left hands are complete.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for guard defeat / final scene CGs.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for lizardman cowgirl CGs.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for yeti carry CGs.
- Added DAP + DVP (QuadP) and angry expression mods for level 3 prison cell defeat CGs (not happy with the current version, might redo it).
- Added DAP only mod to level 2 toilet defeat CGs, vaginal penetrations turn into DAP. Might turn this into proper TAP CGs, maybe.
- Turned werewolf hands into front paws.
- Micro-bikini bar waitress outfit, level 4 multi-pen CGs, level 5 multi-pen CGs, cheesy gloryhole CGs, animated cumshots with visible smegma, etc. have varying levels of work performed on them.
- Other than these, smaller mods like transparent panties, narrow V-shape landing strip and angry expressions for various images are also complete.

Tried logging into the official discord some time ago to post some updates, but it looks like they clamped down on VPN connections or something and could not get in so just threw in the towel over there.

Pictures added, waiting for the game to be fully complete, cutins, DLCs and all, to QA for image issues since the recent cutin updates after release changed the scope once again.

View attachment 1858219 View attachment 1858220 View attachment 1858221 View attachment 1858222 View attachment 1858223 View attachment 1858224 View attachment 1858225 View attachment 1858226 View attachment 1858227 View attachment 1858228 View attachment 1858229 View attachment 1858230
I see what you mean about the anal stuff, it's like the dicks are getting squashed. It's good work nonetheless; I'm interested in the smegma stuff, it fits the theme & there are voice lines alluding to such.

Hopefully your health improves.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Jeez, how is it that almost all of the best developers seem to have health issues? It seems too much of a coincidence... There are quite a few games I've seen over the years where the devs talk about their health, and then they just DISAPPEAR, very alarmingly. To the point where we don't care about the game anymore and just ask about whether the developer is, well, still with us.
Those that are committed to their craft go too hard & as such their health begins to decline due to the tolls physically, mentally or lack of good nutrition & exercise.

On the other side I guess we just can't have nice things.

Reactions: LittleDemon

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
I found this game a couple days ago, and I really like the mechanics, but I seem to be missing somthing crucial as I am really struggling with buying edicts. Most days I cannot afford one, and yet there are so many, and some edicts even give you more edict points! Where does your income come from?

I'm probably going to start again as I'm being slaughtered in level 3 and only have a few edicts unlocked, but I want to know how I can improve.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I found this game a couple days ago, and I really like the mechanics, but I seem to be missing somthing crucial as I am really struggling with buying edicts. Most days I cannot afford one, and yet there are so many, and some edicts even give you more edict points! Where does your income come from?

I'm probably going to start again as I'm being slaughtered in level 3 and only have a few edicts unlocked, but I want to know how I can improve.
Keep your Order low. Specially on the 1st Floor, since there are no Riots possible. You can Farm there around 1k per Day before moving on (I would not recommend fighting Guards because the more you do it, the stronger they become and can fuck your run up in the endgame). After that same Story, keep Order low but now not to low so you don't get a Game Over because of a Riot (as you learn the game it also doesn't hurt to do backup saves once you reach a new floor, so you don't have to start all over if something goes wrong). On the 2nd Floor you can get up to 2k a Day no problem, with some Edicts. Depending on the run you are aiming for, in the Bar with time you can make also a lot of money each shift. Same with the Reception Job, once you unlock the Title, that gives you money for Handshakes.

Reactions: Pakhawaj

lwbrown42

Aug 28, 2016
Why aren't the gyaru hair/skin edicts showing up in Wyldspace's ccmod branch? Am I being an idiot or did they change the way to edit those?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes