ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
When i play sometimes it says "handjob skill level up" or footjob, etc., but i can't use any sex skill besides "cock stare" so when i'm allowed to use it??(when they grab me during a fight it's the same)

btw: i try using the cheat for more waitress'rep but it didn't work(damn it)

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
What do I need to change in Karrynsex.js to make it so I don't need any desire to use sexual skills? I managed to have every sex skill without the passives required to unlock them, but I still need respective desires to use them, how do I change this? I've tried to change "cock desire requirement" to false but nothing changes.
you need to look in karrynpassives

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
you need to look in karrynpassives
For what? I can use the sex skills in other save files where I can reach 100 desire without the required passive for the sex skills, so I don't know if passives are the solution here.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
For what? I can use the sex skills in other save files where I can reach 100 desire without the required passive for the sex skills, so I don't know if passives are the solution here.
you need to set her desires to 0 to use sex skills anytime

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
you need to set her desires to 0 to use sex skills anytime
Wouldn't that also mean that enemies get to use sex moves when I'm at zero desire? I want those to be two separate things, is there a way to do it?

AonoHaki

Jan 20, 2018
When i play sometimes it says "handjob skill level up" or footjob, etc., but i can't use any sex skill besides "cock stare" so when i'm allowed to use it??(when they grab me during a fight it's the same)

btw: i try using the cheat for more waitress'rep but it didn't work(damn it)
Just need to do it more. The passive that unlock the respective sex skill needs you to do it around 12 to 16 times.

Reactions: wowgoat

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Once upon a time, we all saw they planed to introduce dogeza, and similar masochistic skills into the game. Has the duo been vocal about that since those times?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Anyone have the hotfix for the slime yeti hand thingy ? Or anyone know where to change it ?
There is an update, j2, that fixes this. No one has updated the main game though.
Yes exactly, they already updated it. It's like hours after j version came out :).
Yeti Boobs petting was added in so it is already present in the build available in OP.
The hotfix only fixes a minor typo which is kinda useless.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
What is staff efficiency and is it worth bothering with?
Same question, but regarding the kitchen food and shop items
If you are talking about the edict "repair staff lounge" your staff members from lv2 which are the accountants and lawyers (also purchasable edicts after repair) will have their positive skills cut to half during riots. I do recommend on getting them cause there're requirements for these 2 edicts from the research tree that helps cut your expenses in total by -10% which I do find really useful in a long run.

Regarding the kitchen food and shop items. The kitchen food without a doubt is worth it to get. The chef cooks you a variety of food buffs that either benefits your Karryn's; stats, regen and gaining less fatigue. Then there's these other 4 food buffs that involves a slutty Karryn so ignore these if you're doing a pure run cause they do nothing. For the shop items I myself only went with the fabric hardener which buffs strip resist and debuffs charm. You get it from the research edict: laundry products contract.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nazzar

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
If you are talking about the edict "repair staff lounge" your staff members from lv2 which are the accountants and lawyers (also purchasable edicts after repair) will have their positive skills cut to half during riots. I do recommend on getting them cause they're requirements for these 2 edicts from the research tree that helps cut your expenses in total by -10% which I do find really useful in a long run.
Ok, but what *are* these positive skills? Searching the thread yield absolutely no information about staff efficiency and the purposefully vague and unexplained mechanics shtick is wearing thin. Thinner. Reparing the lounge yielded no visibly positive results apart from lowering my daily income and the twats inside are about as useful as a hole in a bridge.

Doesnt the research center get busted every time there is a riot? I got impression that its best to stay clear of techning the stuff that gets ruined during rioting, as it is just another pitfall setting up the player for failure.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Ok, but what *are* these positive skills? Searching the thread yield absolutely no information about staff efficiency and the purposefully vague and unexplained mechanics shtick is wearing thin. Thinner. Reparing the lounge yielded no visibly positive results apart from lowering my daily income and the twats inside are about as useful as a hole in a bridge.

Doesnt the research center get busted every time there is a riot? I got impression that its best to stay clear of techning the stuff that gets ruined during rioting, as it is just another pitfall setting up the player for failure.
You're right, buying the edict to repair the lounge alone doesn't yield anything positive. That's why you have to plan ahead and save up to buy the edicts that come after. The skills are -10% expense from the accountant and +5% income from the lawyer. They'll be cut in half during riots once you have them unlocked.

The research center does get busted every time lv2 riots (unlocking insurance will help you a ton), but the edicts you buy on there will still stay active even though the center is in need of repair. If you don't play your cards right you'll be indeed set up to fail.

Edit: Just double checked something. There's 2 other edicts from the research tree that unlocks once you met the requirement of getting a lawyer. 1 gives you 200+ income and the other is +25% towards workshop income. Getting all these edicts at the appropriate time will be beneficial.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Nazzar
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes