Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
Having a low slut level does help with the run, but the key requirement is: Vaginal and Anal Virgin, plus No First Kiss. If you don't ever get fucked and you beat the game, but someone kissed you, you get a varient of the Empress title. But not Holy Empress.
Then I was mistaken - I meant one with all level 5 rewards: 19-29-39-49 slut level requirements. I actually managed to make in past the third boss without giving away the kiss anyway, as I did some prep search, but i missed the floor 3 level 5 reward by 1 slut level...

Regarding the imperial guards vs fighting slackers outside for gold - Im open to second opinions.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Then I was mistaken - I meant one with all level 5 rewards: 19-29-39-49 slut level requirements. I actually managed to make in past the third boss without giving away the kiss anyway, as I did some prep search, but i missed the floor 3 level 5 reward by 1 slut level...

Regarding the imperial guards vs fighting slackers outside for gold - Im open to second opinions.
Pure run, get rid of Imperial Guards, get some Edicts that reduce Ivasion Chance, so it is at 0% and never fight the guards outside. It is by far the best deal you can take. When it comes to getting all the Hero Books, well I posted saves of all starting points of a Pure run in Prisoner Mode. While it is not a perfect run by any means, you can take it as a rough guideline.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
is there a studio as good as Remtairy? it's incredible how well they hit certain fetishes
You can go to the "Last update" page and search by tags, like this one should be fem protag, corruption, there is a whole world of hidden gems.
Also, rem worked on another game called Meltys Quest.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Should the jobs be done soon as day starts or after you've done all the fighting you feel you can get away with for the day; which would be less threatening to a hero book collection run?
For a hero book collection run? I would say avoid them if you can. You get a lot of passives from the jobs that can shoot your Slut level above the max allowed pretty easily.

Reactions: eugene67

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Should the jobs be done soon as day starts or after you've done all the fighting you feel you can get away with for the day; which would be less threatening to a hero book collection run?
In a Hero Book run, you should not do Jobs. I am sure it is doable on Normal but I played on Prisoner Mode, so there I was already pressed without doing Side Jobs with Slut Level. You will get Passives there sooner or later that will make it only harder with doing Jobs but feel free to try. When it comes to money, stay on the first floor as long as you can. There are no Riots, so you can farm a lot of money at low Order. Obviously you need to finish the Floor before you get 20 Slut Level but that should be managable. Also try do avoid using things, that will get you Passives. Taunt or Flaunt are easy examples. Also never Orgasm in front of someone, since some Passives are blocked as long as you don't. Same with losing a battle, even though I don't think that you have that problem. On the 2nd Floor, even without Jobs you should be in a position, to make 1k-2k Gold a day, if you have farmed a bit of money and then bought a bunch of Edicts, that increase income.

Reactions: eugene67

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
In a Hero Book run, you should not do Jobs. I am sure it is doable on Normal but I played on Prisoner Mode, so there I was already pressed without doing Side Jobs with Slut Level. You will get Passives there sooner or later that will make it only harder with doing Jobs but feel free to try. When it comes to money, stay on the first floor as long as you can. There are no Riots, so you can farm a lot of money at low Order. Obviously you need to finish the Floor before you get 20 Slut Level but that should be manageable. Also try do avoid using things, that will get you Passives. Taunt or Flaunt are easy examples. Also never Orgasm in front of someone, since some Passives are blocked as long as you don't. Same with losing a battle, even though I don't think that you have that problem. On the 2nd Floor, even without Jobs you should be in a position, to make 1k-2k Gold a day, if you have farmed a bit of money and then bought a bunch of Edicts, that increase income.
Ye, delaying floor 1 was pretty much the only time i could stockpile a decent amount.
I dont think i can go without taunting, because of the massive bonuses once cockiness becomes a thing, and it also synergizes well with cautious stance, which i use every other turn. Besides, the few passives you get from it help it work better, apart from the idiotic one where you disarm yourself for some reason...

Flaunt i used very rarely, but it helped in moments were i was pressed and needed to stall for a recover. Using see/hear no evil beforehand helps with the enemy jerking off passives a great deal so flaunt seemed ok if used sparingly. Also, third boss and werewolves hit way too hard and at that point even evading drains more stamina than it should, so havin those wanking instead of attacking felt safer.
I think the point where i was invaded and forced to orgasm in front of the guards hurt most than anything else, but if im not gonna be antagonizing them, should be easier to manage. And yes the battles were the easiest part. Would've been better if the game logic didn't translate the act of defending myself against a legion of rape-happy convicts into me somehow being a whore (??).

About your prisoner run for the hero books; were you using a fresh game or NG+? The latter seems like cheating so i wont be doing it unless i want to sandbox in the easy mode.

EDIT: Though in hindsight the game feels slanted towards doing just that - have you fail repeatedly and constantly restart with the extra titles' help, as it does next to nothing to teach you its fundamentals, and the "tutorial" NPC's bait, mislead and in 2 instances outright lie to you.
Hope im reading it wrong, as purposefully setting up your players to fail, so they'd restart constantly and re-grind everything would be too malicious a design choice, not to mention insultingly disrespectful to people's time.

Last edited:

Jotoelpele

Oct 24, 2020
My people, I need your help. I lost my save where I had the maximum slut and with massive damage... does anyone have a similar or equal copy? . please

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
About your prisoner run for the hero books; were you using a fresh game or NG+? The latter seems like cheating so i wont be doing it unless i want to sandbox in the easy mode.
It was a fresh save. I usually only play fresh saves, unless I do one of the NG+ challenges.

floran

May 20, 2020
You can go to the "Last update" page and search by tags, like this one should be fem protag, corruption, there is a whole world of hidden gems.
Also, rem worked on another game called Meltys Quest.
Wish someone would translate the other game " Battle Sister Rare / Kira Tama " I think is from the same artist that drawn Karryn and Meltys

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
in my run, i did waitress till rep 30 and Receptionist until i was able of totally suppress riots with the edict, than i slept till i unlocked all the edicts.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
What do I need to change in Karrynsex.js to make it so I don't need any desire to use sexual skills? I managed to have every sex skill without the passives required to unlock them, but I still need respective desires to use them, how do I change this? I've tried to change "cock desire requirement" to false but nothing changes.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes