zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Another question:

Is there a way to unlock various sex skills, without having to go through the grind? I've tried adding the passives that unlock them using a save editor, it shows there's a passive under "vaginal sex" (even though I'm virgin), but when I go in it there's nothing there, so I assume it doesn't work.
you can edit the passive requirment in the js/remkarrynsex

Reactions: PaNiq

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
The game is pretty dope once you figure out the basics . Just finished the game without cheats which isn't really hard if you increase slut lv to max while in the easier floors in the first few weeks . Then you can pretty much sleep your way to the end only problem is it takes too long .

My biggest problem is once she take few Hits she goes into slut mode and there is no option to break her out . Is there a way to go back to fighting?

Reactions: downloadstuffs

dodozik

Jan 6, 2022
There is any utility about exhibition? Like doses it up tour charm of Make the prisonner cum faster ? Beside of not getting frustrate i do not Saw any usefull of making it or use it

hoolighan

Oct 26, 2017
I need some help from the modders on here - I'm trying to edit the .js scripts to make it so it's not necessary for Karryn to be wet to have enemies initiate sex with her. I've fiddled around with RemtairyEnemy.js and RemtairyKarryn.js with any lines that have "isWet" in them, but yielded no results. Am I supposed to modify anything else to get this to work?

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
I need some help from the modders on here - I'm trying to edit the .js scripts to make it so it's not necessary for Karryn to be wet to have enemies initiate sex with her. I've fiddled around with RemtairyEnemy.js and RemtairyKarryn.js with any lines that have "isWet" in them, but yielded no results. Am I supposed to modify anything else to get this to work?
What you'll need is in file RemtairyKarryn.js the function
Code:
Game_Actor.prototype.canGetPussyInserted = function(actorSkill, kickCounter) {
By default that returns false if !wet (ie, not wet)

hoolighan

Oct 26, 2017
What you'll need is in file RemtairyKarryn.js the function
Code:
Game_Actor.prototype.canGetPussyInserted = function(actorSkill, kickCounter) {
By default that returns false if !wet (ie, not wet)
Thanks, I was already looking in that area and fiddling around with those lines but nothing was working.

In the end, I just removed the entire line:

if(!kickCounter && !this.isWet) return false;

And that got me the results I wanted!

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks, I was already looking in that area and fiddling around with those lines but nothing was working.

In the end, I just removed the entire line:

if(!kickCounter && !this.isWet) return false;

And that got me the results I wanted!
you could also edit liquids so she is always wet

KeiVal

Jul 20, 2017
Is Pero mod compatible with Wyld's version of pregmod? I don't wanna fuck up my game trying to figure it out.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes