Jul 9, 2017
Nope, this isn't a RAM issue.
OP is using a compressed version of the game which is broken.

The only way to "fix" it is by downloading the clean steam build which isn't modified in any way.
Ran into the exact same issue yesterday - i thought the compressed version was just image compression, but apparently also code has been changed?

Regardless for anyone else: You cannot use Compressed version and CC mod - they are incompatible (for now, i suppose)

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Soooo, yep, I'm gonna get killed :LOL: This week update is polished CG from what I uploaded last week...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And again, remember to support our beloved creators!
Can't wait to see medium lust Karryn on this one!

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Ran into the exact same issue yesterday - i thought the compressed version was just image compression, but apparently also code has been changed?
No, it's due to certain types of images being incorrectly compressed into a different format. Like, the animated PNGs for example.

Reactions: jaures

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a gallery in the game yet. I haven't played in a while
All of the sex scenes happen in battles. Even the side jobs are modified battles. If you beat the game with the "happy end," there's a place you can go in the prison to set up battles with whatever mix of enemies you want, and you can still do the side jobs.

Reactions: jefferydomm

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
This game pretty much ticks all the boxes I like in a gangbang hentai, but I’m a bit surprised they never ventured into two in one hole penetration. Maybe it wouldn’t be as plausible for the orcs and yetis, but it would’ve been interesting to see with goblins and normal sized enemies.
I've never played h-games with doublevag/doublea content. Are they exist at all?

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Any way to temporary disable riots? May be there is a mod already, or it can be changed in config.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks I somehow missed it. So how does stripping minigame affect riots exactly?
The stripping minigame is a morale boost for the prisoners (the dialogue after you beat the level 3 boss covers that) and it reduces the percent chance of riots in any subjugated floor.

Reactions: Softys

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
i hope they added milking system, it just doesn't feel right that karryn have mega boobys but no milking content yet, imagine if karryn selling her fresh milk to prisoner and make side money, is like that one eroge where theres supa hot gyaru more sexier than main heroine but she just a side character and doesn't have cg so you never can f her, or like serana skyrim the most developed personality follower but you can't never marry her
Or a church for the prisoners, so they can "clear" thier sins with Karryn as the Nun. :devilish:

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Is there a way to get infinite days to finish the game? Via cheats?

I'm tiered of replying the same parts just to get to the new stuff

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
The days are infinite.

Try playing on easy mode to avoid riots.
Then it's a bug, I'm in n easy mode after 14 days i get the bad end. I use console cheats to defeat ppl and restore stamina and gold .

Could that affect this? I've messes with cheats earlier on stuff i barely understood , like giving values to random japanese texts...

I'm kinda burned out on this I'll reinstall it and check again

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
I recently installed the pregnant mod, and all the extras that come with it, is there any way to leave only the exhibitionism mod active?

I tried to disable preg on txt, but the game is in infinite black screen, or else it gives an error as soon as the game starts (either in new game or load game)

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Then it's a bug, I'm in n easy mode after 14 days i get the bad end. I use console cheats to defeat ppl and restore stamina and gold .

Could that affect this? I've messes with cheats earlier on stuff i barely understood , like giving values to random japanese texts...

I'm kinda burned out on this I'll reinstall it and check again
Not a bug, if you're order gets too low you get a bad end

Reactions: Karminator

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Not a bug, if you're order gets too low you get a bad end
Can you increase the order from cheats? Also how low is too low?

I assumed the order thing was just guidelines for triggering events since i thought the game ends in 14 in-game days

Modifying order from cheats doesn't work set it to 100 cameback to 30

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Can you increase the order from cheats? Also how low is too low?

I assumed the order thing was just guidelines for triggering events since i thought the game ends in 14 in-game days

Modifying order from cheats doesn't work set it to 100 cameback to 30
When Order hits 0 you get the Bad End. Order does not effect Events. Also there are no Events that can be triggered in the first place. All Scenes are done via Battles/Jobs.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes