Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Is there a way to get infinite days to finish the game? Via cheats?

I'm tiered of replying the same parts just to get to the new stuff
you can lose on purpose or not to add more days, if the time limit only left 3 days by losing the battle will add 1 day time limit so it become 4 day

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Can you increase the order from cheats? Also how low is too low?

I assumed the order thing was just guidelines for triggering events since i thought the game ends in 14 in-game days

Modifying order from cheats doesn't work set it to 100 cameback to 30
Two of the stats at the bottom of the screen are Order and Control. Every night, Control is added to Order to get the next day's Order score. Since Control starts out as a negative number, that means Order falls every time you advance the day. If Order reaches 0, you get the bad end.
Defeating inmates raises Order, as does processing visitors at the reception desk. You can raise (or lower) your Control by buying certain edicts.
The lower the Order, the higher your subsidies will be, so the trick is to keep it low, but not low enough that a riot will wipe out your remaining Order and end the game.
The time limit is the amount of time you have to subdue the boss of the current level before you start taking serious hits to your Order score.

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
I tried to play this 2 times i can't get any events/scenes
its a shame
I played this game ages ago. I won't bother defending it, just a small post for hoots. Probably not a good game, I just have a bias.

In case you are disappointed. The first level is supposed to be very short, easy, and fast to clear. My impression was that it represents the invincible starting strength of the protagonist before the slow descent into madness. Getting corrupted/scened in level 1 is next to impossible unless you go out of your way to get defeated by the thugs in the 'bar'. This is made especially apparent by the fact that the glacially slow corruption were late changes before the game's release. For this very same reason, you can only realistically clear level 1 by choosing a red/blue/yellow attack build (but not a charm, stamina, endurance, mind build). You could probably start grinding a different stat starting at level 2 once you've unlocked the 'bar' and 'secretary' sidejobs, despite the jobs being obvious lewd game over traps (The bar in particular is just an excuse to get drunk and rack up lewd passives like wildfire).

The bad: You can't get lewd in level 1. At best a prisoner might cum on the warden's face. Your best bet is rushing straight to defeat the first boss. You can normally defeat him by purchasing the two active skills under endurance and mind, plus the +10 strength item 'Rope'.

The good: You easily start 'slipping up' and quickly getting corrupted starting at level 2, especially if you purchase lewd gear. The first half of the game is not neglecting income/control, the second half is equipping gear to achieve your goal, do you want to kick ass and win the game? Do you want the warden to strip naked? Choosing your next move in the current encounter won't make much of a difference, equipped items can make encounters impossible to win/lose.

I'd recommend playing this game when you are in the mood to play a management/rpg game. I thought it was fun. Next to no replayability though.

Reactions: NooTx

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
you can lose on purpose or not to add more days, if the time limit only left 3 days by losing the battle will add 1 day time limit so it become 4 day
Two of the stats at the bottom of the screen are Order and Control. Every night, Control is added to Order to get the next day's Order score. Since Control starts out as a negative number, that means Order falls every time you advance the day. If Order reaches 0, you get the bad end.
Defeating inmates raises Order, as does processing visitors at the reception desk. You can raise (or lower) your Control by buying certain edicts.
The lower the Order, the higher your subsidies will be, so the trick is to keep it low, but not low enough that a riot will wipe out your remaining Order and end the game.
The time limit is the amount of time you have to subdue the boss of the current level before you start taking serious hits to your Order score.
Is there a way to increase control without buying those limited edicts?

If i buy up everything and my control falls to negative at the end , it's defacto game end

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
Can you increase the order from cheats? Also how low is too low?

I assumed the order thing was just guidelines for triggering events since i thought the game ends in 14 in-game days

Modifying order from cheats doesn't work set it to 100 cameback to 30
If you don't want the game to end from no order go to your plugin folder and open "RemtairyPrison" in notepad and use "Ctrl+F" to use the search. Search for "let minOrder =" and just change the value from 0 and you won't get a game over anymore from no order.

If you want more Gold/Income per day, At the very top of the same plugin you'll see "const PRISON_STARTING_INCOME =" just change the value.

Reactions: Karminator

Farker65

Jan 4, 2018
which ability or passive allows you to strip in bed ?
I got the all passives save but the option is not there

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I recently installed the pregnant mod, and all the extras that come with it, is there any way to leave only the exhibitionism mod active?

I tried to disable preg on txt, but the game is in infinite black screen, or else it gives an error as soon as the game starts (either in new game or load game)
you can turn things on and off in ccconfig

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Could anyone bother telling me which types of sexual builds can one do? I'm doing a fresh run with preg/goth mod in, and I'd like to try something different.

So far I've done a full slut run, a virgin run, and a virgin blowjob/titjob expert run.

I've heard there's a sadist build where enemies just cum without you ever touching them, how do you do it? Any other ideas for builds?

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Could anyone bother telling me which types of sexual builds can one do? I'm doing a fresh run with preg/goth mod in, and I'd like to try something different.

So far I've done a full slut run, a virgin run, and a virgin blowjob/titjob expert run.

I've heard there's a sadist build where enemies just cum without you ever touching them, how do you do it? Any other ideas for builds?
Sadist one. Its pretty much pure build (Karryn's desires should be minimum, especially cock desire). You need to acquire certain edicts ( you need to lower inmates chance to attack) and gear (the more, the better because of charm) to lower enemies chance to attack and acquire reality marble. (flaunt is valuable too).
Plan: 1 and 2 level-just beat up everyone, then you can start fun part.
After you get flaunt, you can start your sadistic journey:
1 turn: reality marble (cost is great, and you likely to not acquire this skill yet) and flaunt. If all goes well, inmates should be horny.
2 turn and later: keep desires low, while continue using reality marble. Use any stance skill, healing thoughts to restore energy. Inmates will jerk off, but because your desires low, they will stain the floor, instead of Karryn.
Later you will acquire skills, which will let you deny external/internal ejaculation.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Sadist one. Its pretty much pure build (Karryn's desires should be minimum, especially cock desire). You need to acquire certain edicts ( you need to lower inmates chance to attack) and gear (the more, the better because of charm) to lower enemies chance to attack and acquire reality marble. (flaunt is valuable too).
Plan: 1 and 2 level-just beat up everyone, then you can start fun part.
After you get flaunt, you can start your sadistic journey:
1 turn: reality marble (cost is great, and you likely to not acquire this skill yet) and flaunt. If all goes well, inmates should be horny.
2 turn and later: keep desires low, while continue using reality marble. Use any stance skill, healing thoughts to restore energy. Inmates will jerk off, but because your desires low, they will stain the floor, instead of Karryn.
Later you will acquire skills, which will let you deny external/internal ejaculation.
Alright thanks. Isn't there something about cock kick and cock stare as well?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Another question:

Is there a way to unlock various sex skills, without having to go through the grind? I've tried adding the passives that unlock them using a save editor, it shows there's a passive under "vaginal sex" (even though I'm virgin), but when I go in it there's nothing there, so I assume it doesn't work.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Another question:

Is there a way to unlock various sex skills, without having to go through the grind? I've tried adding the passives that unlock them using a save editor, it shows there's a passive under "vaginal sex" (even though I'm virgin), but when I go in it there's nothing there, so I assume it doesn't work.
I haven't messed with the files, so I dunno how you'd make that work, but all of the sex skill passives actually require pre-requisite passives, so not having those could be the issue.

AFAIK there is a mod or something that unlocks all sex skills after like one fight.

You can lessen the grind by just getting the sex skills once, as that unlocks the associated title. In a NG+ you can just equip the title once and you'll gain all the necessary passives faster.

AlxJeager

Jan 25, 2019
I tried to install the ccmod, but it ends up with fail to load:img errors, does anyone know what to do!?

Edit*... Nvm, I figured it out v:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes