LOSUWU

Sep 13, 2020
Anyone tried to get this working on joi play?
Last I tried the menu wasn't properly working instead of getting karryn tab I got God mode tab. Any way to get it working will be appreciated.
I try it on joi play and nope is not working

hhhg

May 21, 2018
Anyone else having the game crash on the first fight with yasu? After 2 attacks I get a message about an input not being png. Does anyone know how to fix this? IMG_20220601_012053.jpg

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Anyone else having the game crash on the first fight with yasu? After 2 attacks I get a message about an input not being png. Does anyone know how to fix this? View attachment 1842758
Download more RAM. On the serious note, close all other applications, as it says in the error. Are you playing on the laptop? 8GB RAM minimum to run properly.
EDIT: I looked around official discord and people are saying that "input is not png" is an error exclusive to the pirate version of the game. Is it compressed version by any chance? Or modded in some way?

Last edited:

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Download more RAM. On the serious note, close all other applications, as it says in the error. Are you playing on the laptop? 8GB RAM minimum to run properly.
I don't think so. I have 4 gb RAM and playing on laptop and i don't have issues fighting with Yasu. Maybe, he is running multiple applications, while playing this game.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Are you sure that this is an RAM issue? I mean the error says "Input file is not a PNG file!". That sounds like a different issue.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
i hope they added milking system, it just doesn't feel right that karryn have mega boobys but no milking content yet, imagine if karryn selling her fresh milk to prisoner and make side money, is like that one eroge where theres supa hot gyaru more sexier than main heroine but she just a side character and doesn't have cg so you never can f her, or like serana skyrim the most developed personality follower but you can't never marry her

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019

zerukanata

Sep 21, 2017
Soooo, yep, I'm gonna get killed :LOL: This week update is polished CG from what I uploaded last week...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And again, remember to support our beloved creators!
Its time hittin the gym boisss get them GAINS!!!
Improve your bloodflow!!

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Are you sure that this is an RAM issue? I mean the error says "Input file is not a PNG file!". That sounds like a different issue.
Nope, this isn't a RAM issue.
OP is using a compressed version of the game which is broken.

Anyone else having the game crash on the first fight with yasu? After 2 attacks I get a message about an input not being png. Does anyone know how to fix this?
The only way to "fix" it is by downloading the clean steam build which isn't modified in any way.

Reactions: Neriel
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes