tatsumaki13

Mar 1, 2018
CHEAT MENU for Karryn's Prison

Okay, here's another modification for emerladCoder's Cheat Menu, incorporting the changes of both Sentalion and Abdalmaus who posted here, with some additional modifications.
It's still really clunky to use, even though i removed some things that don't seem to work in KP, but i have zero knowledge of either JavaScript or HTML, so this is the best i can do since a proper GUI is out of my league.

Last update: 08 Jan 2022
View attachment 1586860

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install by following the included readme. I changed it to be loaded via the game's mods feature, so it won't get overwritten by game updates, unless an update changes the mods.txt file.

Open up the cheat menu in-game by pressing 1 (not on NumPad), and navigate the panels with 2 and 3.
Also try pressing F9 for a handy in-game window to see or edit variables and switches much more easily than via the cheat menu :whistle:

Highlights include a working cheat for Edict Points, Corruption, Order and all that good stuff, as well as controlling enemies' and own pleasure and stamina.
Here's some stuff that's changed / new:

All the default cheat menu stuff is still there, like a Teleport feature, changing the game's Switches and Variables, a gold cheat / money cheat, No clip, god mode etc... These work pretty well, but poke around at the others at your own risk! It's a good idea to back up your save before you mess around with this.

Enough talk, here's a small preview:
View attachment 1565771 View attachment 1569415 View attachment 1574317

I don’t suppose you got the game and cheats installed for anyone to just download, do you?

Monkeybeer

Jan 13, 2019
if i had to guess
possibly its a referee outfit thing ?
maybe we'll get the receptionist style of outfit game again
referee-ing while getting molested

altough what sport is still up for grasps
my money is on volleyball
kinda got that vibes

I thought I saw another preview picture of one guy lying on a bench with a barbell while Karryn was fondling his crotch? If that's the case, I do wonder how the scenes are gonna transition from "failure" to gangbang. I'm guessing we'll be in for some dp and spitroasting on the bench when the spectators join in.

Ah, I was mistaken about the barbell part. Maybe there's no sport after all, or its just some cool down or stretching session. Either way, I hope its as easy as the bathroom/receptionist job, and not as tedious with getting to the sex scenes with the strip club.

Last edited:
Reactions: yangjuelek

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
I thought I saw another preview picture of one guy lying on a bench with a barbell while Karryn was fondling his crotch? If that's the case, I do wonder how the scenes are gonna transition from "failure" to gangbang. I'm guessing we'll be in for some dp and spitroasting on the bench when the spectators join in.

Ah, I was mistaken about the barbell part. Maybe there's no sport after all, or its just some cool down or stretching session. Either way, I hope its as easy as the bathroom/receptionist job, and not as tedious with getting to the sex scenes with the strip club.
ah not a sport game then
maybe just exercising

there IS a Gym are in 4th floor right ?
so maybe karyn as Personal Trainer thingy ?

sounds plausible

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
I installed the pregmod by according to the instruction but still getting the error of "Cannot read property 'slice' of undefined". I checked all the files and found out it is the system.json file in the data folder that causing this error.

Is this file needed (by this I mean replacing the original system.json with mod one) for the proper function of the game? If so is there anyway that I can fix this?

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
It's kinda risky but I'm gonna do it.
If someone didn't saw today's Sachinama ci-en update...
Remember to support our beloved creators!
Soooo, yep, I'm gonna get killed :LOL: This week update is polished CG from what I uploaded last week...
And again, remember to support our beloved creators!

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Soooo, yep, I'm gonna get killed :LOL: This week update is polished CG from what I uploaded last week...
You da real MVP

Also god damn those leggings got me thirsty

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
I know her tits are big but jesus christ those are fucking huge.

Also the CGs look weirdly adorable in a way

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
There's got to be more poses in the gym sidejob, isn't there?

I can't see that being the only one, it's not very versatile.

Obviously I know that IF there's more, it's not done yet. :sneaky:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
There's got to be more poses in the gym sidejob, isn't there?

I can't see that being the only one, it's not very versatile.

Obviously I know that IF there's more, it's not done yet. :sneaky:
"...and there is total of at least five CG needed for the Gym side job. For anyone keeping track at home, the Toilet side job had four CGs, and the Strip Club side job had five CGs."

From the latest subscribestar update by Rem

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
"...and there is total of at least five CG needed for the Gym side job. For anyone keeping track at home, the Toilet side job had four CGs, and the Strip Club side job had five CGs."

From the latest subscribestar update by Rem
There was 4 CG in toilet and 5 at Strip Club? lol didn't know that, I've counted like 2, unless you count all the poses then nvm

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
And when i thought I've seen it all from these creators instant boner just by looking at these images thanks for sharing these images dude

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes