ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Ok i need help AGAIN(fuck), i'm stuck on level 2, the order keeps droping and i think already use all the edits for more order, so apart from fighting how i made the order goes up???

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Ok i need help AGAIN(fuck), i'm stuck on level 2, the order keeps droping and i think already use all the edits for more order, so apart from fighting how i made the order goes up???
How long have you left lv2 in the anarchy state? Depending on the difficulty leaving levels 1-4 on anarchy for a certain amount of days decreases your total order further down the line. So if you've been at it for awhile, not taking over lv2 will risk you losing overtime.

Last edited:

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Working as receptionist easily nets you about 5-7 order for 3-4 fatigue. Pretty good trade and safe too.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Working as receptionist easily nets you about 5-7 order for 3-4 fatigue. Pretty good trade and safe too.
This.

Once you've secured level 1, you can keep the game going by doing the Receptionist job first, then beating as many enemies as you can on level 2. You should end up with net positive daily order gain. However, you'll probably need to throw in Bar sidejob in there to have any sort of income to buy edicts.

Some people dislike the bar sidejob however, and it more easily leads to passives and thus to Karryn becoming sluttier. You'll still want to clear level 2 in a timely manner.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
Do we have any idea when the CCmod will be updated with code? It seems like such a shame to have all the images in place, and then have them not work just because of missing code.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Do we have any idea when the CCmod will be updated with code? It seems like such a shame to have all the images in place, and then have them not work just because of missing code.
Commit from 4 days ago says "all the pics". I haven't personally verified it though
1653819473793.png

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
what's the quickest way to get the vaginal skill along with other skills revolving around sadism?
Sadism. Just beat prisoners up or use sadism-oriented skills (footjobs, vaginal sex (skill), anal sex). You can try to build it on 2 level, there Nerds that loves footjobs. And don't forget: use cock kick a lot. And keep desires under control: external ejaculations buffs Karryn sadism.
About vaginal sex. First thing, you need enough pussy and cock desire for that (you can buy accessories that lowers desire for it). Second, you need to engage in vaginal sex until you unlock passive for skill. There are the guards, thugs, lizardmen, who initiate a vaginal sex with Karryn.

Last edited:

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
So I installed the mod to get this goth stuff rolling, is there something I have to do in game to activate it? And if I dont care for the pregnancy aspect, is there a way to turn that off? Thanks in advance <3

Reactions: archer99
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes