Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Could you help me with the mod (or point me in the right direction?) Currently i can change the standing image of karryn via the goth edict, however the in-battle and walking around images are not replaced. I assume this is the same for the pregnant versions, do you have any idea why this is?
I think pregnant images are fully working, new images will be shown at second/third trimester. Goth images are not implemented, the code wasn't written for them yet.

Last edited:

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
I think pregnant images are fully working, new images will be shown at second/third trimester. Goth images are not implemented, the code wasn't written for them yet.
Oooh thank you, i was wondering why they were in the images but not in the game. Any idea of when they will be? How difficult is the code to write?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Could someone tell me how do i qet this scene please
Subdue lv2, fix the bathroom with the edicts, go to mid stall.
It will depend ond Karryns sexual experience wich actions are aviable.
You cant loose virginities (oral, hand, anal, vaginal)

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Thanks, I got it but it seems that to change the colour of her hair does not work, any idea?
All edicts that change Karryn's appearance do not work at the moment. They are not working since 0.9 version of the mod. All original modders are busy/have no desire to implement it.

Reactions: rayoIII

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
All edicts that change Karryn's appearance do not work at the moment. They are not working since 0.9 version of the mod. All original modders are busy/have no desire to implement it.
Awww that's a shame, I'd like to see the gyaru one working as opposed to the goth one.

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Subdue lv2, fix the bathroom with the edicts, go to mid stall.
It will depend ond Karryns sexual experience wich actions are aviable.
You cant loose virginities (oral, hand, anal, vaginal)
Not entirely true. Not sure if it is just cause I am using the ccmod but I was able to have her lose her virginity in the stall when pussy desire was over 100 and she was wet

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Not entirely true. Not sure if it is just cause I am using the ccmod but I was able to have her lose her virginity in the stall when pussy desire was over 100 and she was wet
Yeah, then it is a ccmod thing. Vanilla it is impossible, since you need to have Sex Skills to do stuff there.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

floran

May 20, 2020
please help, I tried to install the ccmod, after coping the contents of ccmod_resources/release in the www folder I ran the game and keep getting "Failed to load: img/statusmenu/statusWIndow_Anus_Aroused.png

What else am I supposed to do besides copy paste the www folder?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
after coping the contents of ccmod_resources/release in the www folder
You extracted the wrong folder. You were supposed to extract contents of "install_this!" into game's folder.

What else am I supposed to do besides copy paste the www folder?
Nothing.

Also, OP has an ancient version of this mod that won't work in current version of the game. If you've downloaded from OP, don't. This is the updated version of the mod that should be in OP but it isn't for some reason:

Last edited:

TRYWHCHPMV

Dec 31, 2019
CHEAT MENU for Karryn's Prison

Okay, here's another modification for emerladCoder's Cheat Menu, incorporting the changes of both Sentalion and Abdalmaus who posted here, with some additional modifications.
It's still really clunky to use, even though i removed some things that don't seem to work in KP, but i have zero knowledge of either JavaScript or HTML, so this is the best i can do since a proper GUI is out of my league.

Last update: 08 Jan 2022
View attachment 1586860

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install by following the included readme. I changed it to be loaded via the game's mods feature, so it won't get overwritten by game updates, unless an update changes the mods.txt file.

Open up the cheat menu in-game by pressing 1 (not on NumPad), and navigate the panels with 2 and 3.
Also try pressing F9 for a handy in-game window to see or edit variables and switches much more easily than via the cheat menu :whistle:

Highlights include a working cheat for Edict Points, Corruption, Order and all that good stuff, as well as controlling enemies' and own pleasure and stamina.
Here's some stuff that's changed / new:

All the default cheat menu stuff is still there, like a Teleport feature, changing the game's Switches and Variables, a gold cheat / money cheat, No clip, god mode etc... These work pretty well, but poke around at the others at your own risk! It's a good idea to back up your save before you mess around with this.

Enough talk, here's a small preview:
View attachment 1565771 View attachment 1569415 View attachment 1574317

Anyone tried to get this working on joi play?
Last I tried the menu wasn't properly working instead of getting karryn tab I got God mode tab. Any way to get it working will be appreciated.

floran

May 20, 2020
You extracted the wrong folder. You were supposed to extract contents of "install_this!" into game's folder.

Nothing.

Also, OP has an ancient version of this mod that won't work in current version of the game. If you've downloaded from OP, don't. This is the updated version of the mod that should be in OP but it isn't for some reason:
Thanks so much, I was trying the one posted in OP.

Now just need to learn how to use it lol, so far only have the emo looks

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes