Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Per point stat to endurance helps u with ur pleasure bar. What else needs to be explained?
There is a cap though. I try experimenting with cheats and learned that max endurance won't make Karryn unsatiable.
P.S. But spamming resist orgasm with high endurance, actually, achieve that. No matter that, Karryn still stand with max 325% pleasure and refuse to orgasm.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
There is a cap though. I try experimenting with cheats and learned that max endurance won't make Karryn unsatiable.
P.S. But spamming resist orgasm with high endurance, actually, achieve that. No matter that, Karryn still stand with max 325% pleasure and refuse to orgasm.
I thought Resist Orgasm scales based of Mind?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
The highest I've gotten without orgasm is 352%. That's without mods or cheats.

Ieatassop

May 25, 2022
View attachment 492821

Overview:
In Karryn's Prison, you play as Karryn, the new female Chief Warden of a notoriously lenient prison that has just rioted. Will you subjugate the rowdy inmates through force, or will you be subjugated yourself as your resistance towards their nonstop sexual advances starts dropping? Shape yourself and the prison the way you want to with the Edicts system! Struggle against sexual advances with the Willpower and Desire system! Become more and more vulnerable to sex with the Passives system!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-19
Release Date: 2022-03-13
Developer: Remtairy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.5j Full
Language: English
Other Games: Meltys Quest [v1.2k] [Happy Life]
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: * - Mod/Tweak Guide*

RedAISkye thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1609265 View attachment 1609274 View attachment 1609269 View attachment 1609267 View attachment 1609273 View attachment 1609270 View attachment 1609271 View attachment 1609268
View attachment 1609266 View attachment 1609275 View attachment 1609276 View attachment 1609278 View attachment 1609272 View attachment 907514 View attachment 907513 View attachment 907515
How to play the game on mobile android help please

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Any update to get this working again?
It still works, you just need to go into the 'www' folder of the downloaded cheat menu file and extract what is in the 'mods' folder into the 'www' folder of the game. Do not copy and paste the 'www' folder of the cheat menu into the game's 'www' folder.

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
Per point stat to endurance helps u with ur pleasure bar. What else needs to be explained?
This is strange, I have 75 endurance point and the pleasure meter only need to go at 100% to have a orgasm, that's is why I was asking how this works

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
This is strange, I have 75 endurance point and the pleasure meter only need to go at 100% to have a orgasm, that's is why I was asking how this works
Endurance decreases the amount of pleasure you gain from enemy attacks, it does not extend your meter.
If you want to resist beyond 100% you need Resist Orgasm, and that one doesn't scale with endurance - it's a mind skill.

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
Endurance decreases the amount of pleasure you gain from enemy attacks, it does not extend your meter.
If you want to resist beyond 100% you need Resist Orgasm, and that one doesn't scale with endurance - it's a mind skill.
Understand, but if this how it's works than this explanation about endurance can make a lot of misunderstanding

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Update on the CC Mod... I just found out that steam Guide posts a link to a version of the Mod that was updated last month (That one DID work when I tried it... So may want to update mod link XD)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
needs a list of what can be changed in the game lines and what causes the game to not work, including ccmod settings

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
I think you dont quite understand how percentage works.

Examples:
A: Low endurance so you orgasm at 400 (thats your base), at 200 it would be displayed as 50%
B: High endurance so you orgasm at 2000 (thats your base), at 1000 it would be displayed as 50%

As you see 50% on A is not equal to 50% on B.
You always orgasm at 100%.
100% on A is 400, 100% on B is 2000 (5 times more than A)

If i tell you that i have 30% Pleasure you can tell that im 1/3 away from orgasm.
If i tell you that i have 478 Pleasure you cannot tell how far im away.

Go to settings and turn off "Display Pleasure as Percentage".
It will display pleasure as values and you will see that Endurance increase your pleasure threshold.
Now I get it, I didn't know the pleasure meter just show the percentage of how far you are at your cap, I thought that the percentage by itself was that would increase like instead of orgasming at 100% it would be at 110%, 120% and so it goes but now I know that's there's pleasure points behind that bar porcentagem, Thanks

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
Hey guys wondering and doing this for the first Rpgmaker editor does this website work for every game, and includes cheat on stats and other stuff???

asachan

Mar 7, 2019
Update on the CC Mod... I just found out that steam Guide posts a link to a version of the Mod that was updated last month (That one DID work when I tried it... So may want to update mod link XD)
FIY the mod/tweaks link has a link to the ccmod fork made by Wyldspace, which was last updated yesterday.

Reactions: Anon2579

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Wait, When is the Gym job getting out?
Time is subjective.

I don't think there's a set release date, but I remember reading somewhere that we're definitely getting it before the end of the year. Probably sooner, since the dev has recovered from his wrist injury.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 394 Votes