zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Ofc I am! be my guest or something!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And again, remember to support our beloved creators!
with all the hype, i hope the gym job is more than just a handjob and kissing.

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
Basically it goes by your handjob cock desire requirement.

Handjob cock desire requirement is base 50. It can altered via accessories.

If you keep your cock desire below that level, Karryn will never stumble, other desires do not matter.
Just stumbled with 10 cock desire so there's more to it.
How to identify the different drunk states? Theres the blushy one, that can be just as easily confused with pleasure over 35%, the redfaced one which is anyone's guess, which leaves another drunk state to guess at.
I cant differentiate the visual ques for drunk and dead drunk

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Just stumbled with 10 cock desire so there's more to it.
How to identify the different drunk states? Theres the blushy one, that can be just as easily confused with pleasure over 35%, the redfaced one which is anyone's guess, which leaves another drunk state to guess at.
I cant differentiate the visual ques for drunk and dead drunk
The code I screenshotted earlier says being in a dead drunk state is enough to trigger the scene. So technically she doesn't need to have any desire at all for the scene to trigger BUT you'll trigger it way sooner/easier if she has enough desire(s). I should've explained better. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
puff nobody told him that lifting weights or using a bicycle would be much hotter scenes ???

Sometimes I doubt the intelligence of their advisers
This here is the truth! Karen can do that side job to prevent strength from falling. But inmates get in her... way. That would be super hot - much like the receptionist job where she has to process the paperwork despite a goblin annoying her.

What a missed opportunity.

Bmbt

Mar 9, 2020
Hey can somebody explain to me how to use the PEROCheatMenu, the description goes like this"(2)Open Cheat Menu, (Enter in search bar)Unlock..." But I dont see any search bar in the game or the like.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Hey can somebody explain to me how to use the PEROCheatMenu, the description goes like this"(2)Open Cheat Menu, (Enter in search bar)Unlock..." But I dont see any search bar in the game or the like.
It's the number 2 key, not the num-pad 2 key.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes