vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
quick glance through the mod config hasnt helped, so I'll ask here -
im playing the latest version of both this game and ccmod (wyldsomething).
why does karryn have a fucking crotch tattoo at day 2? where is it from?

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
quick glance through the mod config hasnt helped, so I'll ask here -
im playing the latest version of both this game and ccmod (wyldsomething).
why does karryn have a fucking crotch tattoo at day 2? where is it from?
After adding the preg images, crotch tattoo (iirc) is now a sign that she isn't knocked up atm. Belly starts showing from 2nd trimester as expected. so its a simple hint until that point to show that she's pregnant (I think)

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Not sure if u caught on but they're suggesting that Karryn should be the one doing the lifting and riding the bicycle. Even though she's a gym trainer the prisoners won't be that fucking retarded to ask her to show them how to use the gym equipment ffs.
True, but this is a prison where the inmates apparently are all armed. So...?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Quick question, when i have a rioting and defeat 2 or 3 of 4 fights and then goes to sleep, the next day i'm gonna have 1 fight left or 4 again???

Mar 18, 2020
Hey guys i need help,
i am doing a virgin run and I just got snatched up by guards who are taking my virginity.
I exited the game but now it loads at the start of that scene and the guards always go for the pussy because its aroused,
is there any way to go back.
here is my save pls help

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Question, what increases fatigued exactly? Is it the amount of turns in the battle or how much damage i took or both? Or something else?

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
with all the hype, i hope the gym job is more than just a handjob and kissing.
i know they are not going to do it but since its a DLC side job i wish it did have its own ending too with some kinky stuffs! kinda like bar sidejob were they push her on table and fill her mug before going for final ending...

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys i need help,
i am doing a virgin run and I just got snatched up by guards who are taking my virginity.
I exited the game but now it loads at the start of that scene and the guards always go for the pussy because its aroused,
here is my save pls help
Nope, sorry... You're fucked... As a famous guard in that prison once said "Once you go Karryn, you can never go back".

• Haha
Reactions: hp_surfer

bigbananabucket

Jun 15, 2022
here's a save file with all the titles unlocked using save editing. note that it's a clean-slate, day 1 start without any of the passives, just the titles
(for unmodded version 1.0.5j)

as a side-note, it was a major pain in the ass figuring out how the hell to add the titles, since just adding the title items didn't give you the passive effect. had to go rooting around the game files for it and edit values in a way i'm not used to, so while i haven't run into any problems thus far, it wouldn't surprise me if this caused a bug or two
You need to send the configure file and the global as well.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Where can i get PeroMod?
There's a bunch of cheat mods including Pero mod which you can .
So, disable the ones you don't want in the mod loader which also has all the information.

You need to send the configure file and the global as well.
No, you don't, you just need the game to register the specific save slot by manually saving then overwriting it with the save you downloaded.

Hey guys i need help,
here is my save pls help
Saved your Karryn.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes