Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
You're not removing the entire management system by just say increasing the amount you get per day or enough to buy some skills and stuff you want. By 100% saves, I meant full slut Karryn which can engage in all sex scenes which aren't available when you're just starting the game and you'd need to work your way towards it even if you're removing the management aspect of the game.
I am sure, people only increase it a little bit and not giving themselfes limitless Edicts and money. ;)

I'm not talking about the tooltips that help you learn about certain mechanics and stuff but actual statistical information.
So we agree on that specific part. Still wouldn't call that a lot but probably just viewpoint.

Sure but again, their claim wasn't "must fight this bar enemy or lose", they only said "impossible to fight them at this point of the game". So, in that context, no, they're not "wrong".
Then let me say it this way. Because they did not know, that you can avoid Thugs on the first floor as long as you want, they made the beginning of their run much harder than it had to be. Therefor they made a Statement with fights on the first floor how impossible they are, that could have been easily avoided. Better?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I am sure, people only increase it a little bit and not giving themselfes limitless Edicts and money. ;)
Well, I don't when I'm actually playing the game just like a lot of people who cheat to simply lower difficulty/grind than to just cheese their way out with instant win button. Also, that was just one example, there are a lot of other cheats that don't involve the management system which still contributes to lowering difficulty/grind.

Therefor they made a Statement with fights on the first floor how impossible they are, that could have been easily avoided.
And you claimed that their statement was "wrong" which it isn't and avoiding the fight is an advice which is irrelevant to the point being made about the fight being impossible at the start so you're either forced to lose or completely avoid it which doesn't negate the point.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Is there any way to decrease or increase sadism/masochism/confidence? I don't know if there are any mods capable of increasing most of these.

Still just kind of tinkering with game files. I'm specifically trying to find ways of manipulating what Karryn does in different situations and how she behaves, because while some enjoy it I don't actually like how "slutty" she becomes.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
And you claimed that their statement was "wrong" which it isn't and avoiding the fight is an advice which is irrelevant to the point being made about the fight being impossible at the start so you're either forced to lose or completely avoid it which doesn't negate the point.
You missed the part, in which I said, that wrong was the wrong word and rephrased it but here you are focusing on it still. Good job.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You missed the part, in which I said, that wrong was the wrong word but here you are focusing on it still. Good job.
Doesn't matter, the point was your statement regardless of whatever you want to call it is irrelevant to OP's actual point.
Avoiding the fight isn't "winning" the fight, such workarounds isn't a negation of the fact that "fighting them is impossible at start".

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Doesn't matter, the point was your statement regardless of whatever you want to call it is irrelevant to OP's actual point.
Avoiding the fight isn't "winning" the fight, such workarounds isn't a negation of the fact that "fighting them is impossible at start".
You are missing the point, in which OP was saying, that the run was insanly more difficult at the start because he could not deal with the Thugs.

So yes avoiding fights with Thugs in the first place therefor makes the run much easier at the start. So please try again and die on that specific hill now if you want for whatever reason.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
So yes avoiding the fight with Thugs therefor, makes the run much easier at the start.
Again, "making the run easier at start" was never the point here.
They never claimed "you can't use information to your advantage to make the game easier for you".

You trying to dismiss the fact that "thugs are impossible at start" by saying "just don't fight them" does not invalidate that fact.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Again, "making the run easier at start" was never the point here.
You trying to dismiss the fact that "thugs are impossible at start" by saying "just don't fight them" does not invalidate that fact.
Uh... let's look my first post on that matter.

You can avoid Thugs on the First Floor as long as you want. They only spawn in specific rooms.
So say what you want. What I was saying was always aimed at, make the run easier at the start. So honestly, I won't bother anymore, since you are trying to move this somewhere completly different. Don't have an issue with having a nice argument but pulling things out of your ass, no thanks.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
So say what you want. What I was saying was always aimed at, make the run easier at the start. So honestly, I won't bother anymore, since you are trying to move this somewhere completly different. Don't have an issue with having a nice argument but pulling things out of your ass, no thanks.
And when your originally only stated that, did I respond to that? No, I did not because originally, there was no intent implied of "dismissing OP's point". It was merely an advice and nothing more.

I only responded to it after you claimed OP's statement is "wrong" multiple times trying to dismiss it and later you changed your stance(because you couldn't admit you were wrong) while still having dismissive intent which is what I've been taking an issue with.

OP had a tough experience at start, their experience is valid because of the fact that they are in fact tough at start.
The fact that "x fight is difficult at start" doesn't suddenly become invalid just because "you can do y to make things easier overall".

Reactions: DADofWAR

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
Is there a way to mute the sound played when Karryn's orgasming? Not the moan but the sound effect (without muting all other sounds).

Edit : Ok I managed to do it myself.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
And when your originally only stated that, did I respond to that? No, I did not because originally, there was no intent implied of "dismissing OP's point". It was merely an advice and nothing more.

I only responded to it after you claimed OP's statement is "wrong" multiple times trying to dismiss it and later you changed your stance(because you couldn't admit you were wrong) while still having dismissive intent which is what I've been taking an issue with.

OP had a tough experience at start, their experience is valid because of the fact that they are in fact tough at start.
The fact that "x fight is difficult at start" doesn't suddenly become invalid just because "you can do y to make things easier overall".
Question, you do actually understand that I meant his point is "wrong" in combination of cheating... right? Making a conclusion of something, while not playing it to it's full potential? (and don't worry, I can admit when I am wrong. Just because sometimes I cannot exactly bring my point across, since english is not my native language, doesn't mean I am wrong)

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Making a conclusion of something, while not playing it to it's full potential?
One doesn't need to play 1000hrs+ in order to make a conclusion of the game.
No, he doesn't need to explore the game to its fullest extent, figure out every possible tricks, strats, meta builds etc.
People just want to enjoy the game how they like, not everyone wants to know the most efficient way of "playing the game".

OP's experience of the game from start to finish is completely valid. (They're not some guy like Quantum TV who plays a game for a while, gets clapped, quits and says game is trash.)
You're making it out as if they claimed that "fight is hard" when they said "fight is hard at start", they literally even said it gets easier later on.

Your argument is kind of like saying "Malenia boss from Elden Ring is not really hard because you can just choose to not fight and instead wait until you're OP, LULW" which is when you're totally ignoring the actual point.

Reactions: Tonkin and Nazzar

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
One doesn't need to play 1000hrs+ in order to make a conclusion of the game.
No, he doesn't need to explore the game to its fullest extent, figure out every possible tricks, strats, meta builds etc.

OP's experience of the game from start to finish is completely valid. (They're not some guy like Quantum TV who plays a game for a while, gets clapped, quits and says game is trash.)
You're making it out as if they claimed that "fight is hard" when they said "fight is hard at start", they literally even said it gets easier later on.

Your argument is kind of like saying "Malenia boss from Elden Ring is not really hard because you can just choose to not fight and instead wait until you're OP, LULW" which is when you're totally ignoring the actual point.
Yeah, I am done. That is some of the biggest strawmen shit I have seen in a while. Stay on that hill and stay strong soldier.

And just as a side note of how stupid your point is.

Your argument is kind of saying "Malenia boss from Elden Ring is really hard because I beelined for the boss and it whooped my ass. So the Game isn't balanced" which is when, you are ignoring my point.

See how I can randomly just make something up like you? Isn't this fun?

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
In other words: I'm just going to weasel my way out when I have no actual argument.

Otherwise, please point out the "strawman" that I made.
And just as a side note of how stupid your point is.

Your argument is kind of saying "Malenia boss from Elden Ring is really hard because I beelined for the boss and it whooped my ass. So the Game isn't balanced" which is when, you are ignoring my point.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
So you're implying as if OP stated the game isn't "balanced" just because of their one point of "bar fight was hard at start" while completely ignoring rest of the points contributing to it?

Holy, that's a huge logical leap there, bud.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So you're implying as if OP stated the game isn't "balanced" just because of their one point of "bar fight was hard at start" while completely ignoring rest of the points contributing to it?

Holy, that's a huge logical leap there, bud.
Holy, it is actually impressive how you ignore other parts of my comments, to have an argument and feel like you are correct.

You get the point of -----> MAKING IT UP <-------? Because it is something you like to do.
So with that I am really done. Next time, read everything and try to understand something instead of just cherry picking. Have a nice day.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You get the point of -----> MAKING IT UP <-------? Becasue it is something you like to do.
Made what up? The ER thing was an analogy to make a point that you're ignoring the main point. :FacePalm:
OP got to a conclusion that "bar fight hard at start", that doesn't change if you "don't fight", "wait till you're stronger", "engage that fight later when you've become stronger". The fact still remains that "at start, it's hard". Doesn't matter if you think that's not how OP should play, completely irrelevant to the point.

Next time, read everything and try to understand something instead of just cherry picking.
Take your own advice, from someone who claims to have difficulty phrasing their words exactly how they mean. Saying one thing then changing it later making excuse that it's not what you meant and now I'm the one who's not interpreting you correctly? Lol, okay dude.

Holy, it is actually impressive how you ignore other parts of my comments, to have an argument and feel like you are correct.
You're literally projecting yourself at this point. Attacking the analogy instead of the point I'm making.

Last edited:
Reactions: DADofWAR
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes