zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hi guys, I was wondering how long Rem is going to support KP, like is this their main game and will they will keep focusing on this for the considerable future (say next 3 years)?. Secondly, has Rem teased a new game?
read the discord page, it is all answered there :)

bruhhhh123456

Aug 24, 2021
Getting Karryn naked all the time? Including the map screen (see fig.1)? I see you are a man of culture as well. That was actually one of my first tweaks. There are three easy tweaks you can do for the full experience:

1.) Don't let her put clothes back on after a fight. This includes the map screen. Works until sleep or waitress job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.) Wake up naked. Ofc including panties if you wish ;)

3.) Strip after side job (minigame).
With all three tweaks she should be naked all the time :)
I tried it and it didn't work, so is it still working on the newest version? If it is, then how to do it in the newest version?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I tried it and it didn't work, so is it still working on the newest version? If it is, then how to do it in the newest version?
It does, i did it like, two weeks ago.
To make it work, at least what i did, is to do the three tweaks.
But i wouldn't bother if i were you, it's a "scandalous state" and make the game harder in places that should be safe.
Someone a few pages before even had a problem with it and couldn't do the final fight because of something like that.

Reactions: bruhhhh123456

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
How exactly I trigger the Bar h-event?
Just waiting for the time to run out ends the job without any scene

(It's a long job btw, there's any way to skip and go directly to the h-event? Or at least rush to it?)

1667055057364.png

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
It's a game problem, not related to your shitty laptop at all.
Turn off in-game fps lock option. Use other programs such as rivatuner to limit game's fps to 60. You can do it from control panel of your graphics card too.
in the game theres not a fps lock button from what i can tell. only a lock to "limit fps at 60" but i never have that on cause i cant even reach that number in the first place.

i looked up rivatuner and it looks like its just for nvidia but my graphics card is "AMD dual graphics"

as for the gpu settings, i cant seem to find fps options, ive looked everywhere.
1667055014816.png
there are some nice buttons to "maximize performance" that i didnt know about before but it still doesnt utilize 100%

another thing i wanna note is that gpu only shows at "0%" which is kinda weird
1667058649839.png

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
in the game theres not a fps lock button from what i can tell. only a lock to "limit fps at 60" but i never have that on cause i cant even reach that number in the first place.

i looked up rivatuner and it looks like its just for nvidia but my graphics card is "AMD dual graphics"

as for the gpu settings, i cant seem to find fps options, ive looked everywhere.
I don't know what options and where they would located for AMD, but for NVidia I have settings that I can change for specific games (programs) such as locking FPS. Im sure there's an equivalent of that you should be looking for in your settings.

For Nvidia that's located in 3D setting > Program Settings. For the AMD equivalent, I assume that would be in either the video or gaming settings tab for you.
For some games, like RPGmaker games, I sometimes have to add it to the list of managed programs in order to change settings. You may have to do a similar action.

Reactions: babykeem

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
I don't know what options and where they would located for AMD, but for NVidia I have settings that I can change for specific games (programs) such as locking FPS. Im sure there's an equivalent of that you should be looking for in your settings.

For Nvidia that's located in 3D setting > Program Settings. For the AMD equivalent, I assume that would be in either the video or gaming settings tab for you.
For some games, like RPGmaker games, I sometimes have to add it to the list of managed programs in order to change settings. You may have to do a similar action.
i just cant seem to find it. i suppose my gpu is a bit too old. but ty for help anyways!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

View attachment 2131991
there are some nice buttons to "maximize performance" that i didnt know about before but it still doesnt utilize 100%

another thing i wanna note is that gpu only shows at "0%" which is kinda weird
View attachment 2132103
Rivatuner isn't only for nvidia. It works on pretty much everything.
I think your driver is too old, I'm not sure if your graphics card is officially supported anymore but try updating your graphics driver. It has been a long time ago since amd changed their ui of control panel, it looks like this now:
And, if you can't update, try searching for "framerate" or "frame rate".

ninjabait

Sep 4, 2018
is the fight with yasu bugged with the pregnancy mod? no matter how many times he finishes, he just keeps resetting (using slut mode). do i just have to beat him with combat?

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
Where can I find mods besides CCMOD for version 1.0.6?

And also as I confirm that CCMOD is installed correctly, I installed it here but I still haven't noticed any real difference. (Sorry I'm a bit dumb :( )

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
is the fight with yasu bugged with the pregnancy mod? no matter how many times he finishes, he just keeps resetting (using slut mode). do i just have to beat him with combat?
he have energy bar as karryn does + he also have energy restoration skill, just keep spamming your most used sex skill and drain him.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
So I searched the thread some (why are thread search results not organized by date?!) and, correct me if I'm wrong, neither pero mod nor cheat meanu are available for the current version of KP?

Also, did the full slut build change in any way in the full version of KP?

Coldhands66

Aug 16, 2022
Is it possible to complete the game as a whore? if you start doing it from level 1?
In combat on turn 1, she is no longer able to fight, and stamina disappears rather quickly

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Is it possible to complete the game as a whore? if you start doing it from level 1?
In combat on turn 1, she is no longer able to fight, and stamina disappears rather quickly
You can, at first it's really weak, but after a while it can get pretty op.
Just watch out for your energy, cause if you go "too far" and cum too much, your max energy gets destroyed fast.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Where can I find mods besides CCMOD for version 1.0.6?

And also as I confirm that CCMOD is installed correctly, I installed it here but I still haven't noticed any real difference. (Sorry I'm a bit dumb :( )
You can look them in the Discord Server, there is a section dedicated to Mods

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes