zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Where can I find mods besides CCMOD for version 1.0.6?

And also as I confirm that CCMOD is installed correctly, I installed it here but I still haven't noticed any real difference. (Sorry I'm a bit dumb :( )
if you don't see the internal cut in screen on the menu, you did not install it correctly. follow the instructions.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
is the fight with yasu bugged with the pregnancy mod? no matter how many times he finishes, he just keeps resetting (using slut mode). do i just have to beat him with combat?
yes, it is bugged. if you try a search you will find out how to get round it.

Memento_cx

Jan 21, 2021
Can anyone tell me a simple ticks (method) for all tiles
or A least method to get tile which unlocks "release Desire" Skill...
I didn't stuck on that :(
To get Release Desire you essentially have to get Karryn's slut level up to a certain point until you get the Ex-Secretary Gone Wild title. Which you'll eventually get from Karryn engaging in sexual acts over time.

Reactions: Delicious °π°
Jul 17, 2020
In addition to the DLC work, we are planning to improve Remu's part-time job at the bar.
I'm trying to do something to prevent my nervous breakdown in the latter half....last week report but this look promising

Dec 4, 2017
Rem's going to take a short break and then power through the rest of it until it's completed barring any unforeseen circumstances.
Been out of the loop for awhile, theres going to be more than the gym DLC? Also why is there 1400 pages of this game lol, I thought it was fully released for a long time now?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Why is there a fix clothes option in reception sidejob ?
when ya won't even get fully striped in it .
Although it would be nice to have a Topless Karry in that side job. That option is to fix Karry's Skirt and Panties that are removed by the Goblins

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes