OmegaShiki

May 29, 2017
So how does this game actually work? Are you supposed to lose the fights to get lewd content?
Anything and everything you do has some sort of consequence or cost. You can find yourself losing and starting over multiple times. You just have to find out. You can lose and see it that way when her desire meters are filled up, or it can be filled up in the battle and it happens. You'll see how crazy this game is once you play it.

Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019
Anyone else wishing their were costume progressions from less slutty to complete slut?
Also wish there was a change for reception to expose her top half in public and have her get railed while lying on the counter
Also, if there was a defeat scene at the receptionist job, it would be a gangbang with the visitors, something similar to the defeat scene on the 5th floor.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Also, if there was a defeat scene at the receptionist job, it would be a gangbang with the visitors, something similar to the defeat scene on the 5th floor.
yeah there was a scene but its just first floor defeat scene with only goblins ( Bar storage room blowbang )

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
the person that made them wanted to charge $ for his mods with no proceeds to rem
I don't agree with mods being put behind a paywall even if the dev agreed to it.

Mods should always be a passion project and that's it, sure, modders can setup donations where people who want to support their work have the option to but the mod itself should be available for free.

Otherwise you will have things like the Minecraft Bedrock Edition Marketplace with tons of paid mods whereas the same mods, you can get it for free on Java Edition.

IPRA

Jun 8, 2022
you can try to make copies of that Scene pics and rename them as if it were the Guard defeat scene.
although it would only appear during that defeat scene
Too difficult for me. I was hoping that this could be done with the help of code correction. But thanks for the advice anyway.

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gotta love when people play along! :ROFLMAO:
I think you forgot the complaints about something not working because you didn't follow simple instructions. lmao
Sad thing is that even with a detailed FAQ this still happens, check the Summertime Saga forum for example.
I've been slowly trying to make a short list for some tweaks and post here, but sometimes I wonder if there's even a point.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
I was just wondering, if the corruption actually means anything, I know you get special title after finishing game without it, but that's all I found out, it writes (somewhere) it doesn't matter as long as you don't lose completly - order reaches 0 - but I haven't noticed any difference in that neither

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I was just wondering, if the corruption actually means anything, I know you get special title after finishing game without it, but that's all I found out, it writes (somewhere) it doesn't matter as long as you don't lose completly - order reaches 0 - but I haven't noticed any difference in that neither
It affects Blackmail vom Nerds. The higher your Corruption, the more money you have to pay the Nerds.

Reactions: voodoou
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes