Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Oh my, thanks, I didn't noticed that, I usually just get rid of them, when I can...
Yeah, but if you're doing a challenge/virgin run, you might not have the time or money to deal with the nerds, and that lost income can hurt.

I don't do runs like that, but even then it's usually a bother because I can't choose the "submit to nerds" option until I have the passive, and until then I'm losing a lot of income.

Reactions: Brololol

AkaJack

Feb 24, 2020
What determines if prisoners cums in the pint glass during the barmaid job? It seems to be random chance. I wonder if there's a way to influence the prisoners to cum in the glass. Trying for some of the titles that require Karryn drink X amount from the glass can be a bit frustrating to get

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
What determines if prisoners cums in the pint glass during the barmaid job? It seems to be random chance. I wonder if there's a way to influence the prisoners to cum in the glass. Trying for some of the titles that require Karryn drink X amount from the glass can be a bit frustrating to get
Desires are in charge of that. You can suppress all except cock desire low in early game. If only the cock desire is high, customers will only initiate handjob. Then they will usually cum into the mug.

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
Can you guys recommend me games similar to this one? preferably with that has similar mechanics in titles and skills (not only in name, but that also changes something in the game when you get more slut) and also has corruption and exhibitionism.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
There is a cock desire limit for cum swallowing, you can find it if you've purchased the right "release personal info" edicts.

Once that desire limit is met, the prisoners will dump the beer out and start jizzing in the mug.

Stay below it, though, and you can just keep on drinking beer and receiving tips for it.

Sabt

Aug 31, 2019
This is very great, tremendous breasts aren't usually my forte but the game's mechanics more than makes up for such a tiny detail and I somehow grew to enjoy it anyway, better than other corruption oriented titles I've tried in the past.

(On another note, I wonder if there's any way for the CGs to be edited without compromising the files and consistency, does anybody know of something like a pack with underarm hair?

I'm no knower in regards to modifying game files either so my question might be unknowingly pointless.)

Thanks!

Last edited:

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
Can you guys recommend me games similar to this one? preferably with that has similar mechanics in titles and skills (not only in name, but that also changes something in the game when you get more slut) and also has corruption and exhibitionism.
Saria Reclaimed will (hopefully) be the spiritual successor of Karryn's Prison when it finally came out (considering the similarity between the two). The one of many differences is it's a sidescroller. you can find the beta here.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Saria Reclaimed will (hopefully) be the spiritual successor of Karryn's Prison when it finally came out (considering the similarity between the two). The one of many differences is it's a sidescroller. you can find the beta here.
Thanks for that, from images here it looks pretty similar and still different :D

DomRak

Nov 3, 2022
I just found an interesting mod on Twitter that is working to change the gender of the prisoners into females. It includes slime girls, goblin girls and human girls so far.

The art seems good enough and the new designs are more elaborated than just a genderbender. I don’t mind facing the slimes anymore

Twitter link:

FB8A07AF-E565-49B3-9401-E217B2F810D1.jpeg

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I just found an interesting mod on Twitter that is working to change the gender of the prisoners into females. It includes slime girls, goblin girls and human girls so far.

The art seems good enough and the new designs are more elaborated than just a genderbender. I don’t mind facing the slimes anymore

Twitter link:

View attachment 2146431
That's great, but my main worry is about the Differences between the art. But it's not that bad tho.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
That's great, but my main worry is about the Differences between the art. But it's not that bad tho.
Same and it is hard to say, if it will be "bad" because they will also have to redraw all the Sex Scenes if they want to do Female on Female stuff.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Same and it is hard to say, if it will be "bad" because they will also have to redraw all the Sex Scenes if they want to do Female on Female stuff.
Yes, that's a common issue when doing New Art for 2D games. Doing the new H Art from scratch will be a huge amount of work if they decide to do it in the same way as the original game (each body part, facial expression, fluids, clothes, etc individually. Plus separated in layers)

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018

Twitter link:

View attachment 2146431
Can that mod already be downloaded in some current status, or is it currently just teaser pictures on twitter?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I wonder if they will choose to do it a Futa mod instead. It would make more sense with current KP mechanics
Sachima once did a Pic of Futa Karry. Or at least giving the option for the female inmates to use Strap-on belts (maybe Karry too)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hmm, found one that is different in many aspects, but it is also similar in others, Ambrosia, you can find it in here on F95.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Can that mod already be downloaded in some current status, or is it currently just teaser pictures on twitter?
check discord, he posts there with info on the mod in modding-feedback. i don't really follow it however as the mod doesn't interest me. please do not mention this site on discord

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes