ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Since i havent seen combat guides here.. or i think i havent.
Recommended items to equip? Im currently wearing those that say
Stamina growth +50%
and others like that... im assuming i get extra stats when Karryn levels up... but is that how it actually works?

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Since i havent seen combat guides here.. or i think i havent.
Recommended items to equip? Im currently wearing those that say
Stamina growth +50%
and others like that... im assuming i get extra stats when Karryn levels up... but is that how it actually works?
I don't think I can give a complete answer. but I can give a few short (and hopefully useful) ones:

1. item recommendation depends on your build. some go for lots of str, some go for dodge builds and some like to make Karryn a complete slut. tell me about your preference and I can help more

2. yes, when u level up u get more stats, but they depend on what kind of attack or strategy u used to defeat your enemies. if u mainly used str attacks (red ones), that stat grows a little more than others. each floor has a cap on lvl up until u defeat its boss.

3. we don't have a guide on this thread because once u know how the game works, it's just about experiencing each situation. in short, u can go for so-called "pure builds" and use different attack patterns or go for a "slut build" and have sex to exhaust your enemies. each one has its own playstyle and special ending. search for these two builds and u can find some useful tips.

4. the gameplay in short is like this: the prisoners want to make a whore out of Karryn. she resists at first, but opens up over time. the gameplay consists of managing your "desires", because when a desire goes past a certain point the enemies can use sexual attacks. thing is, as u play and Karryn faces these situations she gets certain passives. these passives often help the prisoners to deal more pleasure damage to u, increase desire growth, etc. so, playing a pure build is about tearing through enemies and ending the game as fast as u can, while a slut build actually WANTS to gather passives, because after experiencing enough, Karryn can use sexual attacks of her own and win by that.

Ascendant

Oct 14, 2019
anyone knows the purpose of equipment effect of these two title (Control -100% ) ?
i try equip it but the effect only reduce stat but no change in control even after sleep

Prison Brawl Winner
Proof of a warden who beat the game on Warden Mode with Final Destination equipped all game since Level 1.
b]Passive:[/b] Strength +1
Equip Effects: Control -100% All Stats -10%

World Star Champion
Proof of a warden who beat the game on Prisoner Mode with Final Destination equipped all game since Level 1.
b]Passive:[/b] Strength +2
Equip Effects: Control -100% All Stats - 5%

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
anyone knows the purpose of equipment effect of these two title (Control -100% ) ?
i try equip it but the effect only reduce stat but no change in control even after sleep

Prison Brawl Winner
Proof of a warden who beat the game on Warden Mode with Final Destination equipped all game since Level 1.
b]Passive:[/b] Strength +1
Equip Effects: Control -100% All Stats -10%

World Star Champion
Proof of a warden who beat the game on Prisoner Mode with Final Destination equipped all game since Level 1.
b]Passive:[/b] Strength +2
Equip Effects: Control -100% All Stats - 5%
Is your control positive by any chance?

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Honestly with all these Passives I don't even know how to get out of the floor :cry::ROFLMAO: Encounter when i'm nude and unnarmed - instantly gettin 0-100+ (sometimes 300) pleasure and even resist orgasm will break. The 72 orgasms from 8 people were just the peak for me.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Honestly with all these Passives I don't even know how to get out of the floor :cry::ROFLMAO: Encounter when i'm nude and unnarmed - instantly gettin 0-100+ (sometimes 300) pleasure and even resist orgasm will break. The 72 orgasms from 8 people were just the peak for me.
Hello there, I would like to talk about our Lord and Saviour Endurance!

No for real, that's the main thing to reverse all that sensitivity and pleasure stuff these bad boys are up to. (Although, at some point you're just fucked. Literally and figuratively)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes