5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone here have the link to a certain tool someone had created where you could check your save progress (in terms of passives and titles)?

You'd upload your save file there and it would show list of all passives and titles along with progress for those that haven't been unlocked yet.

My dumb ass forgot to bookmark that link the last time I used it and now I don't know what to search in order to find it in this thread.

Reactions: spokkimax

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Does anyone here have the link to a certain tool someone had created where you could check your save progress (in terms of passives and titles)?

You'd upload your save file there and it would show list of all passives and titles along with progress for those that haven't been unlocked yet.
PERO mod does exactly that in-game with an external window in real-time without any need to go to any site and upload save files.

Download here - Extract it directly to your game directory, no need to mess with the mod-loader.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5CAR3CR0W

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
It's planned to be paid dlc apparently for the steam version. A bit greedy considering it's not even a massive update and doesn't do much in terms of gameplay like the other side stuff.
that is really stupid of them. I remember they were writing in steam updates that dlc would be free. If thats the case and DLC is paid I'm definetly pirating their next game.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes