Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Tried out the gym dlc. Feels kinda mid.

The voice acting definitely carries most of it I think. There's really not many passives related to the gym to begin with. The gym gives faster stat experience growth but like...that was never something people struggled with...even in virgin playthroughs. It also makes enemies harder (IDK didnt get into any battles)...which negates the stat growth experience?

The sex stuff is basically the same as the stripper job and the bar job. You do a bunch of training stuff with the inmates. At increasingly slutty levels you outright just pull their pants down for BJs paizuiris and handjobs. There's a Demonstrate function that gives you a doggy pose similar to the bar job but over a workout bench.

Is this worth it? I'd pay just for the VA alone. The rest of the stuff is fine I guess.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Voice actresses don't work for free.

"900+ total new voice files in English and Japanese (400+ each). "
rem mentioned they are deciding between 4 and 5 € for the dlc, it may seem bad, but it's not that much considering they had to pay for voice actresses

also thanks to the guy, who gave us link to dlc v10
Taking only the amount of reviews, let's see. 1652 * 4 = 6608 euro. Let's presume they're counting that DLC will not be very popular, and only, what, 1/5 of all people will buy it. That's 1321 euro. I guess it's not that bad or greedy? Sounds like a legit salary.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Tried out the gym dlc. Feels kinda mid.

The voice acting definitely carries most of it I think. There's really not many passives related to the gym to begin with. The gym gives faster stat experience growth but like...that was never something people struggled with...even in virgin playthroughs. It also makes enemies harder (IDK didnt get into any battles)...which negates the stat growth experience?

The sex stuff is basically the same as the stripper job and the bar job. You do a bunch of training stuff with the inmates. At increasingly slutty levels you outright just pull their pants down for BJs paizuiris and handjobs. There's a Demonstrate function that gives you a doggy pose similar to the bar job but over a workout bench.

Is this worth it? I'd pay just for the VA alone. The rest of the stuff is fine I guess.
To be fair, there are only so many ways to skin a cat. After a certain point, the game just did everything and it is just more fucking. At some point you explore most positions and sexual acts and there is not much more to do.

Personally I would have loved more of the "stealthy" sex that is partly in receptionist job. It shows how dated that part of the game is and yet it has a lot of potential imo. Or something like a visit from the emperor to take a tour of the prison and she gets stealthily fucked during etc.

EDIT: so the dlc will be save compatible? And it has only gym and no other content? Wondering if it is worth replaying the game currently and then just importing dlc to play with the save I make right now. Dont really want the buggy dlc version, if it just adds gym which I can play after I progress with my save.

skrowl

Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys, I was wondering how long Rem is going to support KP, like is this their main game and will they will keep focusing on this for the considerable future (say next 3 years)?. Secondly, has Rem teased a new game?
There's a new gym DLC coming out, but I think that's the last planned major update. I'd love to know what the next game is as well.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes