minin

Mar 2, 2019
so how does the gym job play exactly? I can't get into the lewd stuff yet. do I need a really slutty Karry?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
yes, you need the sex skills to do something....
I was excited to use a low slut save to see how Karry gets slowly corrupted but... i only could watch and guide...
i modded my game so karryn gets her sex skills after the first fight. she can then lose her viginities in the gym or bathroom:)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i modded my game so karryn gets her sex skills after the first fight. she can then lose her viginities in the gym or bathroom:)
what I'd do is to modify the Slut Behavior so high slut karry will act as the innocent one, once I got bored of it turn it to the mid slut behavior

Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019
To be fair, there are only so many ways to skin a cat. After a certain point, the game just did everything and it is just more fucking. At some point you explore most positions and sexual acts and there is not much more to do.

Personally I would have loved more of the "stealthy" sex that is partly in receptionist job. It shows how dated that part of the game is and yet it has a lot of potential imo. Or something like a visit from the emperor to take a tour of the prison and she gets stealthily fucked during etc.

EDIT: so the dlc will be save compatible? And it has only gym and no other content? Wondering if it is worth replaying the game currently and then just importing dlc to play with the save I make right now. Dont really want the buggy dlc version, if it just adds gym which I can play after I progress with my save.
They didn't even put an epilogue where they showed a whore Karryn in her life as empress

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
okay, I might be stupid. I dragged and dropped the www folder from the dlc to the directory of the main game, it boots up right. But when I try to go the the gym she says I have no need to go there what did I do wrong?
did you buy the edict?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Maybe some of ya'll doesn't know, but you need to buy the Gym Clothes Edict in order to start doing the Gym Job

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I have bought the edict, but can't find where to start the job. I only find the list that shows your gym reputation.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes