Anyone have the same problem?
How do i fix it?

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
So i have a problem, inmates just don't fuck karryn
In GYM in stripjob
Anyone have the same problem?
How do i fix it?
Gym DLC is still in Beta. i think the dev is going to collect all the bugs and release the full version in 1-2 weeks or so

Reactions: floran

FishyWishy9

May 13, 2019
hmm cant seem to repeat the gym job. only able to do it once. itll prolly be fixed soon but anyone else have this issue?

vieparlashah

Sep 3, 2018
I have otherwise been a lurker on this site for several years now. I've been a long-time supporter of Rem since the first .3 release. This gym DLC sucks. The whole design is dogshit.

There is zero risk vs reward, no gameplay. It may as well be a CG event like every other cheap RPGM release. Karryn's Prison has so much potential, and some of the modding community have shown that. However, this DLC is nowhere near the quality of the rest of the game. Even the new art looks shitty (proportions are off, colors are too shiny, style is incongruous with the rest of the game). I'm not even sure what the benefit of doing the Gym sidejob is. Riot chance down? Inmate stats up? Wholly uninspired design and implementation.

fdgftrtrwr

Oct 2, 2018
I have otherwise been a lurker on this site for several years now. I've been a long-time supporter of Rem since the first .3 release. This gym DLC sucks. The whole design is dogshit.

There is zero risk vs reward, no gameplay. It may as well be a CG event like every other cheap RPGM release. Karryn's Prison has so much potential, and some of the modding community have shown that. However, this DLC is nowhere near the quality of the rest of the game. Even the new art looks shitty (proportions are off, colors are too shiny, style is incongruous with the rest of the game). I'm not even sure what the benefit of doing the Gym sidejob is. Riot chance down? Inmate stats up? Wholly uninspired design and implementation.
Workins in gym u can get useful willpower skills

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes