DomRak

Nov 3, 2022
Can that mod already be downloaded in some current status, or is it currently just teaser pictures on twitter?
I think the mod hasn’t been released and they just post on twitter their progress of new arts.
Imo it’s easier to check it on twitter but they also post it on discord

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Can we deselect an edict? I accidentally picked up a wrong edict for solutions to riot situation
No, I seen references to "reset edicts" in the files, but I have no idea how and it's too much work to add edicts to deselect edicts.

You can try to use RpgMakerSaveEdit with "check" in advanced mode, on the third tab, maybe it will work. Make backup of your save first thought.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Wait, did they remove fans from the reception minigame? I can't get any of them to appear anymore. And it seems kicking the goblin is almost always instant "kill" (they flee afterwards). Where is the fun in that?

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
I noticed there are some mod from cyberloafcat, but I don't want to try it myself, so just asking if someone tried it, or it's just the shower scene:

alright, seems like he wants to make a demo of it... it's weird (it's mod), but well... at least something

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes