Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
So how does this game actually work? Are you supposed to lose the fights to get lewd content?
Not quite. The protagonist Karryn starts out uninterested in sex. But the more she is exposed to the prisoners lewdness then it will start fostering a curiosity in her towards lewd things. This means as lewd things happen in fights then she will start gaining passives that start increasing how quickly she becomes aroused and what sexual acts she is willing to contemplate. If she is uninterested in sex acts prisoners won't attempt them on her so the more interested she becomes the greater variety of lewd things the prisoners will do. Sex acts happening in combat can be a path to victory as foes reaching orgasm (once for most enemies but several times for some) will result in them being 'defeated' and leaving the fight.

Of course getting to the state where Karryn is willing to let others use her body to get off, let alone initiate such things herself can take a while. Since losing triggers an extended sex combat scene with the prisoners of a floor it can be a good way to grind passives, especially since several of the passives are gained from being defeated a certain number of time.

So yeah, in short you don't need to lose to see the sex content, but it can help speed up the process.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
nah, just recently the devs fished to code the Jp voice lines, now just left to code the English ones and the rework of the Bar side job. I set approx 3 weeks more
wait what? bar is getting reworked? any info/idea what is going to be changed or added?

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Where is the edict the change the hair color using the mod?
It was on first page of edicts, but I wouldn't be surprised if they removed it, my experience is it was making the game a lot more laggy... and my computer is really a beast

Reactions: Maneoo

Maneoo

Jun 7, 2021
It was on first page of edicts, but I wouldn't be surprised if they removed it, my experience is it was making the game a lot more laggy... and my computer is really a beast
Yea I think they did remove it

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Also wish there was a change for reception to expose her top half in public and have her get railed while lying on the counter
Can't more than agree, at some point it would make sense, could cause some womans to run from reception and mans would get easier aroused
Anyone else wishing their were costume progressions from less slutty to complete slut?
That would be kind of cool, but I don't think they will add

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Anyone else wishing their were costume progressions from less slutty to complete slut?
Also wish there was a change for reception to expose her top half in public and have her get railed while lying on the counter
to be honest i don't know how Receptionists Karry cannot be on Topless just like in the rest of the game, literally that side job consist of Boobs and Ass/Pussy mostly. And i even remember seeing pics with a topless Karry in the RC folder

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
to be honest i don't know how Receptionists Karry cannot be on Topless just like in the rest of the game, literally that side job consist of Boobs and Ass/Pussy mostly. And i even remember seeing pics with a topless Karry in the RC folder
the topless karryn as a receptionist was fan art.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes