RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.1.0b FULL - Download: ( )

Compatible Build for uCCMod - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
v1.1.0b FULL Uploaded!

Edit: Re-uploaded because I forgot to add some mods to archive's exclusion list.

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
How to install the DLC "GYM" + my FULL SAVE in attachment :

Well, I will try to answer as precisely as possible the recurring questions, knowing that the answers have also multiplied.

To use the DLC, download it AND the game in its latest version on page 1 of this thread :
View attachment 2163540
Once unzipped place the "www" file of the GYM DLC in the game directory, when asked, accept to replace the files. I'm talking about a basic copy/paste, nothing more and nothing less.
View attachment 2163545
I also place a backup of my game (fullsave with great progress on activities).
Unzip the "save" file and place it in the "www" directory of the game :
View attachment 2163549
Using this save you don't have to do anything else but launch the DLC activity, the character should be in the gym.

View attachment 2163552
Click on the statue and enjoy.
View attachment 2163555

If you like it, please buy "Karryn's Prison" to give more money to the developers and hope for more DLC
UWOOOOOGGGHHH tHAAAANNNKKSSS

besimole

Nov 15, 2021
I was playing the beta DLC and was a little disappointed.
The visual range, as usual, is on top, but the process itself is a bit one-sided.
The prisoners do not do anything, do not call to themselves, do net comment and do not try to pursue in any way.
As a result, all activity happens in one direction, and this is not very good. Perhaps something will change by the release. Working in a bar is still the best of the mini-games c:

Although the angles are just incredibly hot

Last edited:

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
I was playing the beta DLC and was a little disappointed.
The visual range, as usual, is on top, but the process itself is a bit one-sided.
The prisoners do not do anything, do not call to themselves, do net comment and do not try to pursue in any way.
As a result, all activity happens in one direction, and this is not very good. Perhaps something will change by the release. Working in a bar is still the best of the mini-games c:

Although the angles are just incredibly hot
The Bar job is hellis for slut karryn, one spank and she's done for
Stripper side job is the best

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
there is no chinese dlc. there is the chinese language that was just released. a year or so back there was a chinese mod that had a bikini, but as far as i know it has not been updated in well over a year.
No that is not one I'm talking about lmao. Should have been more specific but there was this guy in discord who was modding the absolute fuck out of karryns prison, Costumes galore.

Sadly, man was pay walling it, never planning to release it for free, treating it as if he owned the Code, IP and art assets, and even attempting to bribe Rem for it to be a paid release. Man was banned, name was *lightlanguage* I think. If you are in the discord don't mention that name or u will also get banned. Also, not to mention, he was incredibly rude and was spreading lies about the creators. But yea, I was just wondering how that mod is doing now.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
'As a creative person, as a creator, I always want to be creating something different, something new, something fresh. When I was first designing Karryn's Prison, I told Sachinama that I don't want to create a Meltys Quest 2, but something completely different design-wise. I extremely dislike retrending the same ground, doing the same things and not taking any risks.'

That's from Rem's last SubscribeStar post, and I feel like it explains quite a lot, in particular I believe it explains why the gloryhole minigame and now the gym basically abandoned the battle formula, which would be because they consider reapplying that formula to be 'retrending the same ground' (I assume 'retrending' is supposed to be retreading). If that really is the philosophy they were following, then I can't disagree more strongly, and I'm sure absolutely no-one is surprised that the gym failed to land with the audience.

'However, this is where vision as the creator clashed with the expectations of fans. What is the point of a fanservice DLC if no fan actually wants or likes it? Who is happy from a fanservice that services no fans?'

The good part is that it seems that they're aware of it. Let's hope they abandon the aforementioned, extremely flawed line of thinking.

Last edited:

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Picked yes and it is still moving at light speed
Go into the folder, look for "WWW" Folder and in there find the "Mods.txt" file, open it and where it says

"name":"FPSLimit","status":true,"description":"An alternative way of limiting FPS for fast monitors, turn off FPS Sync in the ingame Settings if you want to enable this mod.","parameters":{"FPS Limit":"70"}},

you see that "Status": true, if thats false change it to true and u choose the FPS limit.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
No that is not one I'm talking about lmao. Should have been more specific but there was this guy in discord who was modding the absolute fuck out of karryns prison, Costumes galore.

Sadly, man was pay walling it, never planning to release it for free, treating it as if he owned the Code, IP and art assets, and even attempting to bribe Rem for it to be a paid release. Man was banned, name was *lightlanguage* I think. If you are in the discord don't mention that name or u will also get banned. Also, not to mention, he was incredibly rude and was spreading lies about the creators. But yea, I was just wondering how that mod is doing now.
Ah I remember that one. Rem got so pissed he tagged everyone in the server regarding his stance on profiting off of his work. There were a bunch of people quoting random US cyber laws. As if that mattered to someone not even in the same country.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes