Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Ah I remember that one. Rem got so pissed he tagged everyone in the server regarding his stance on profiting off of his work. There were a bunch of people quoting random US cyber laws. As if that mattered to someone not even in the same country.
I think Rem actually is US-based, Sachinama is the one who isn't.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
I think Rem actually is US-based, Sachinama is the one who isn't.
Yeah that's what I meant. Since Rem is US based, and a lot of people in the server are as well, they were quoting US cyber laws in hopes of deterring the guy from spreading his mod. It was obviously morally wrong of him to do what he was doing, but from his perspective, if morality is not a concern for him, there's nothing anyone could do to truly stop him using US cyber laws, coz he wasn't from US.

Reactions: Bawunga

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Yeah that's what I meant. Since Rem is US based, and a lot of people in the server are as well, they were quoting US cyber laws in hopes of deterring the guy from spreading his mod. It was obviously morally wrong of him to do what he was doing, but from his perspective, if morality is not a concern for him, there's nothing anyone could do to truly stop him using US cyber laws, coz he wasn't from US.
Yea, I began to realize that from the moment he started RLY typing. Before, he typed a few words associated with his mod (sometimes he didn't type at all just posted) but when I realized, yea this mf doesn't understand US Laws...cause he isn't US based. It was dead in the water deal.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Also For whoever, is thread moderator, if ur gonna post the gym dlc, tag it as unofficial or BETA in the main page. Cause if not, this thread is going to have a flood of the same fucking questions, of "Why is thing A not working with thing B, when it wasn't like that before" when the main issue is the GYM "DLC" is in BETA is no longer rly official of what will be represented.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Patch 1.0.6b FULL to 1.1.0b FULL (77.5 MB)
Pixeldrain

Patch 1.1.0 FULL to 1.1.0b FULL (0.97 MB)
Pixeldrain
Looks like I forgot to add some mods to the exclusion list, will re-upload in the main post.

You should also remove these files/folders from your first patch:-
www\mods\ImagePacks
www\mods\HideHud.js
www\mods\ImageReplacer.js

Last edited:
Reactions: Asenaris

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
One thing I'd like to know, is if installing the gym dlc on the main post rollsback the game to a previous version. After installing the window goes to 1.07

I did a quick search of the thread, but couldn't find a comment talking about it.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes