RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
One thing I'd like to know, is if installing the gym dlc on the main post rollsback the game to a previous version. After installing the window goes to 1.07

I did a quick search of the thread, but couldn't find a comment talking about it.
It's because that's the beta version which is now discontinued and delayed for a rework.

I think someone mentioned here that the dev themselves stated it should be used for the game build v1.1.0 FULL.

So, if you're going to test it, better make a copy of the clean game in a separate directory just like you should do the same for CCMod.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I was wondering if any of you could have some advice for me in how to handle the side-jobs and reputation loss? On the one hand, I like the sidejobs and the added pressure of the reputation loss motivates you to do the jobs every now and then.

On the downside, it happens too frequently in my opinion. Every 4 days? And the tasks can take quite long to complete at times, especially the barmaid one, even if you pick the shortest time spent. I've not completed the game yet, but I've gone to floor 3 and too my frustration there's no edict that slows down the pace of the reputation degredation.

So in short, my question is, does any of you have any tips in regards to handling the reputation degredation that I have overlooked? Or should I just let it degrade at times. Or does a job reach a point where you can safely "abandon" it because you've gotten all you want out of it? Thanks.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I was wondering if any of you could have some advice for me in how to handle the side-jobs and reputation loss? On the one hand, I like the sidejobs and the added pressure of the reputation loss motivates you to do the jobs every now and then.

On the downside, it happens too frequently in my opinion. Every 4 days? And the tasks can take quite long to complete at times, especially the barmaid one, even if you pick the shortest time spent. I've not completed the game yet, but I've gone to floor 3 and too my frustration there's no edict that slows down the pace of the reputation degredation.

So in short, my question is, does any of you have any tips in regards to handling the reputation degredation that I have overlooked? Or should I just let it degrade at times. Or does a job reach a point where you can safely "abandon" it because you've gotten all you want out of it? Thanks.
The CC mod addresses this because you're right, the reputation loss is basically just obnoxious and over the top. I would assume however that if you're not still using 1.06b the CC mod won't work(?) and it may be a whie before it gets updated to work with 1.10b.

Edit: Actually ignore that and read this post, then set the value to like 20 or something. 4 is just too low.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Didn't get that screen even after I deleted my former game instead of just overwriting it. I do have a 144hz monitor so for sure i would click that. I believe at one point I did see that in the past however
You're probably on v1.1.0 FULL because v1.1.0a FULL changelog includes this bug-fix:-
Fixed the Force 60 FPS setting being disabled even when not playing on a Steamdeck.

So, best to update your game with .
But there's also an issue with the "Force 60 FPS" setting causing poor performance so, it's better to just manually limit the game to 60 FPS via your Graphics Control Panel.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
The CC mod addresses this because you're right, the reputation loss is basically just obnoxious and over the top. I would assume however that if you're not still using 1.06b the CC mod won't work(?) and it may be a whie before it gets updated to work with 1.10b.

Edit: Actually ignore that and read this post, then set the value to like 20 or something. 4 is just too low.
Thank you so much! This easily fixes my biggest gripe with the game!

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I was playing the beta DLC and was a little disappointed.
The visual range, as usual, is on top, but the process itself is a bit one-sided.
The prisoners do not do anything, do not call to themselves, do net comment and do not try to pursue in any way.
As a result, all activity happens in one direction, and this is not very good. Perhaps something will change by the release. Working in a bar is still the best of the mini-games c:

Although the angles are just incredibly hot
Yes, that is why it is beta and also why it is going to be prolonged for actual release. There was a post with one of the two commenting about it that was working on it that so far it isn't up to what was envision and why it would be later release after the other person probably finishes going through surgery. It sucks, I hope we see the final product before Xmas, but who knows.

rmstw

Nov 3, 2020
Go into the folder, look for "WWW" Folder and in there find the "Mods.txt" file, open it and where it says

"name":"FPSLimit","status":true,"description":"An alternative way of limiting FPS for fast monitors, turn off FPS Sync in the ingame Settings if you want to enable this mod.","parameters":{"FPS Limit":"70"}},

you see that "Status": true, if thats false change it to true and u choose the FPS limit.
Nice, that seems to have fixed my issue. It was set to false

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
So I am stuck in a defeat rape. The scene never ends. After they fuck away my energy the only dude left sticks it up my butt or pussy but he pulls out next turn and it says he drops his pants and waits for his turn, this seems to reset his ejaculatin meter, so he never cums, therefor the scene never ends. Any way to fix that?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So I am stuck in a defeat rape. The scene never ends. After they fuck away my energy the only dude left sticks it up my butt or pussy but he pulls out next turn and it says he drops his pants and waits for his turn, this seems to reset his ejaculatin meter, so he never cums, therefor the scene never ends. Any way to fix that?
Which Version are you playing? 1.1.0b should have that bug fixed.

maskoning

Feb 27, 2018
'As a creative person, as a creator, I always want to be creating something different, something new, something fresh. When I was first designing Karryn's Prison, I told Sachinama that I don't want to create a Meltys Quest 2, but something completely different design-wise. I extremely dislike retrending the same ground, doing the same things and not taking any risks.'

I think it would have been great to have a game with Melty's mother as the main character.

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
'As a creative person, as a creator, I always want to be creating something different, something new, something fresh. When I was first designing Karryn's Prison, I told Sachinama that I don't want to create a Meltys Quest 2, but something completely different design-wise. I extremely dislike retrending the same ground, doing the same things and not taking any risks.'

That's from Rem's last SubscribeStar post, and I feel like it explains quite a lot, in particular I believe it explains why the gloryhole minigame and now the gym basically abandoned the battle formula, which would be because they consider reapplying that formula to be 'retrending the same ground' (I assume 'retrending' is supposed to be retreading). If that really is the philosophy they were following, then I can't disagree more strongly, and I'm sure absolutely no-one is surprised that the gym failed to land with the audience.

'However, this is where vision as the creator clashed with the expectations of fans. What is the point of a fanservice DLC if no fan actually wants or likes it? Who is happy from a fanservice that services no fans?'

The good part is that it seems that they're aware of it. Let's hope they abandon the aforementioned, extremely flawed line of thinking.
True, I expected the gym DLC to be about Karryn doing the training and exercise for herself and the inmates being a pest until she lowers her guard and gets groped by common inmates, thugs spank her, goblins slid under her, rogues try to cut her pants and nerds try to spike her water bottle with some aphrodisiacs and she succumbs to corruption bit by bit. But nah we get another minigame where Karryn HAS to be already an Slut which requires you grinding the necessary skills and that's just wasting a lot of potential because people are just going to probably skip it or download a save to access the content.

Daniel7781

Mar 23, 2020
Wanted enemies (those who have a description along with name) mostly cum 2 or 3 times

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017

That's from Rem's last SubscribeStar post, and I feel like it explains quite a lot, in particular I believe it explains why the gloryhole minigame and now the gym basically abandoned the battle formula, which would be because they consider reapplying that formula to be 'retrending the same ground' (I assume 'retrending' is supposed to be retreading). If that really is the philosophy they were following, then I can't disagree more strongly, and I'm sure absolutely no-one is surprised that the gym failed to land with the audience.

'However, this is where vision as the creator clashed with the expectations of fans. What is the point of a fanservice DLC if no fan actually wants or likes it? Who is happy from a fanservice that services no fans?'

The good part is that it seems that they're aware of it. Let's hope they abandon the aforementioned, extremely flawed line of thinking.
lol... well without no doubt rem is a professional but that part where he said something DIFFERENT and NEW is ironic since his new releases are the already used thousand times done click picture and fap content (just like his melty quest game)... HOPEFULLY for all of us gameplay and corruption nerds who want actual FUN GAMEPLAY + GOOD H CONENT his next project is not using same method....

On other topic i do hope he proves us his amazing skills once again with delaying the gym DLC, this DLC seriously have alot of fun potential!

• Angry
Reactions: sffed7
Aug 14, 2021
GYM side job is kind of exclusively for slut karryn
The uploader provided a save which allows me to play as a slut karryn and there are only 2 scenes that I managed to encounter, the paizuri and group sex doggy style. Feel free to quote me because I really want to see if there are more scenes at the gym.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes