Memento_cx

Jan 21, 2021
anyway to hack funds and edict points?
Go to \www\js\plugins\RemtairyEdicts.js

find variablePrisonIncome

in the next line you will find let income = 0;

change this number to for example let income = 1000; (you will get this basic amount of money after each sleep)

For the edict points you should find a division that looks like this

/////////////
// Edict Points
///////////////

just below it will be a line that says let points = 2

If you ctrl+f and search for "let points" you'll find it.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
I dont understand why the devs of karryn wont, instead of debbugging the current version and later releasing a trainee version of the dlc, will cancel the dlc and rework it into something else, i dont see why both version cannot co-exist.
First of all u can already have the current version with beta.
Now about ur question there are many reasons, example of few:
1. Majority of ppl disliked it and ppl wont pay for something they dislike (this is a paid DLC so ppl are more sensitive).
2. If he release a disliked content and plan to update it later, its bad marketing.
3. Early sale of a product is its biggest sale time if u ruin it, u wont sell much even when u fix it.
4. U cannot make same content which do same thing CO exist, it does require extra energy, coding, bug fixing, support and is a waste of time for producer overall, SPECIALLY when one is superiors to the other.
5. the updated version is not suppose to remove any of the fap materials, if we assume that with update he is going to add corruption system like waitress or office or strip job, then with high slut lvl u can still have same content as right now, so the current build is absolute.
6. alot of other reasons...

Last edited:

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
Just came across this artwork by the artist .
And HOLY, it would be a lovely gym outfit for Karryn. :love:
View attachment 2165772
IMO sachi drew karryn's leg too thin in comparison to her ass in the latest gym sidejob (when she uses the "demonstrate" skill), that was another one of the reasons why the gym update dissapointed me.

Reactions: TealQuest

silverz888

Jun 3, 2019
sadge the gym dlc is more like only for slut karryn not pure which is weird since mostly karryn is more to being forced than volunteering herself to do things

annam

Apr 13, 2017
still don't get why people are complaining about that

it's an hgame, what did you expect, love stories?
It's because the waitress and reception jobs are based on her being harassed and coerced into doing sexual acts, even the toilet job to some extend. This breaks that flow, I personally like the gym content all though I too would prefer if it was more in line with the other jobs.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
still don't get why people are complaining about that

it's an hgame, what did you expect, love stories?
If she starts corrupted, it's pretty much done and gone.

What makes the other sidejobs interesting is the evolution in her behaviour, unlocking more and more options, possibly against her better judgment. In other words, the challenge. If there's no challenge, there's no fun once you've seen everything. That's why despite having access to cheats, most players won't cheat. It ruins the enjoyment.

Another thing is that it locks away the content until you've reached the "endgame". At that point, there isn't much left to discover, so you won't even be spending a lot of time with the new content. For the other sidejobs, you can go and do them every single day from the get-go, giving you much more playtime with them.

Tons of other reasons but I hope these 2 help you understand why, in an hgame, players still expect the "game" part to be fulfilled. They could've just as well grabbed some pics or videos off the internet for a quick fap otherwise.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I often hear about MOD for clothes, but I can't find it... can anyone share it??? THIS IS NOT A GOTH MOD! There (as I understand) the choice is more ...

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes