Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I think insted of adding this job DLC , Rem could just throw in more poses, some extra voice lines, maybe one more additional costume and call it a day. Everyone would have been happy if that was the case.

Reactions: IPRA

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Well, the DLC "disapointed" me mainly due to the fact that i don't understand the point, first time you can only watch and give advices, but have no idea of what to do so they finish their workout, and then the times after it just become sex, so i don't see the point of the gym part.

Other wise the art was hot as usual, and i don't mind karryn being the one that "lead" for once.
It is an incomplete, beta that was released by team for (certain?) users to give input.

Also, it is being reworked and won't be officially released probably till 2023.

If anything, it should just be taken as a 'proof of concept,' and nothing more in its current state.

Reactions: NekoPi
Mar 27, 2021
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
How did you manage to unlock all the passives at day 1? Which editor did you use? Thanks in advance.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
But they always said dlc will be free if im not mistaken, now, what im guessing from their course of actions is that patreon whales didn't like the concept and i can understand that, the real time waste comes from not using all those assets and systems already implemented.

And yes, you can make the content co-exist just fine, they're doing modular coding for their in-game objects, systems and stuff.

Also as you said, if we go by the approach of it being an actual dlc for the game, just read reviews and dont buy it if it sucks, your view would be valid if they haven't already put the work into the system and already made the art.

As for bug fixing, i think if you played the game on the various early access versions, they have handled the bug fixing really fast, i can remember 10 different patches being released on the same day at some point, if you own the game on steam you would just have to release a patch which will would be a small patch.

And as for the Co-existing concept, it really depends on what does he want to do with the rework, for now im assuming he would make a corruption system making karryn end up getting fucked in the showers or something like that, and if he takes that approach, both systems could work just fine, just both sharing the idea of the gym and maybe gym rep or some variables like that.
Man, sometimes yall just post without reading couple pages back. They changed it from free DLC to paid a week or two after it was introduced. Secondly, that is NOT how marketing works. I think sometimes yall post, just to post. And what Logical sense would you release a DLC...that was reviewed poorly in beta??? Make that make sense? Also, WHAT FUCKING SHOWERS??? CyberCats mod is SEPERATE from the GYM. It has no correlation to the official DLC. This is how rumors spread.

If we discuss DLC, it seems to me that the game need more female characters... I understand THIS "conventionality" of the game (large prison with only one woman...)... But can think of something... for example- the SISTER of the heroine(Who came to visit the heroine (for example, a WEEK of game time) and if WE do not follow her, then she will be corrupted ...)... or an evil CLONE (created by a doctor and out of control)who is trying to win a place .. . anything. To the question = WHY? Answer = Why not? ^_^
I always have to ask; do you all understand how game design works? Like, at all??? This is on the scale of believing porting an Xbox game to the Switch is as simple as drag and drop...

It is an incomplete, beta that was released by team for (certain?) users to give input.

Also, it is being reworked and won't be officially released probably till 2023.

If anything, it should just be taken as a 'proof of concept,' and nothing more in its current state.
SAY IT FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK! I said, and I will say it again. The Moderator for this page needs to but BETA for the download of the GYM and also put PROOF OF CONCEPT, NOT OFFICAL CURRENTLY BEING REWORKED ENTIRELY.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Completely passed the previous version of the game, is it worth playing this one or waiting for updates?
Depends, not sure what previous version you had. I also don't know if the update added new voice lines or if those voice lines are from the Beta DLC. (I think the latter)

I often hear about MOD for clothes, but I can't find it... can anyone share it??? THIS IS NOT A GOTH MOD! There (as I understand) the choice is more ...
It is in their official discord.

Which sharing it is complicated because you have to do certain things so it won't conflict with the Preggo mods. I think you have to disable pregnancy script as it conflicts with the mod and also have to set the clothes to level 3 as the stripping in the goth mod is set to 4(which 3 is default) or otherwise waitress outfit will mess up. And also disable condoms? Yea, pretty sure condoms needed to be disable as it will conflict with outfit.

It isn't many outfits. It just adds a Karryn in like skimpy swim bikini for normal prison outfit and waitress is 'catgirl' outfit. That is it.

It was actually included in the base of the 1.10B the mod itself if you did the latest download of the game. (Though I don't think the goth/etc mods are up to date to work with such.)

Reactions: FeSs101

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Also, I'm experiencing weird things lately:
- In the stripper job, I get stunlocked pretty easily
- For some reason, the enemies don't fuck karryn in these jobs. They just penetrate her and then stare her. This means she will always lose as they will not lose stamina

silverz888

Jun 3, 2019
If she starts corrupted, it's pretty much done and gone.

What makes the other sidejobs interesting is the evolution in her behaviour, unlocking more and more options, possibly against her better judgment. In other words, the challenge. If there's no challenge, there's no fun once you've seen everything. That's why despite having access to cheats, most players won't cheat. It ruins the enjoyment.

Another thing is that it locks away the content until you've reached the "endgame". At that point, there isn't much left to discover, so you won't even be spending a lot of time with the new content. For the other sidejobs, you can go and do them every single day from the get-go, giving you much more playtime with them.

Tons of other reasons but I hope these 2 help you understand why, in an hgame, players still expect the "game" part to be fulfilled. They could've just as well grabbed some pics or videos off the internet for a quick fap otherwise.

Yes you got it, people that think hgame is only a rpg hgame can simply go the internet and find some crap game and play

Jun 10, 2019
might as well ask again is the pero mod compatible with the latest version? if so how do you install it? (and yes i know there's instructions in the file but it doesn't say which file to edit)
HELLO? CAN ANYONE READ THIS?

██╗░░██╗███████╗██╗░░░░░██╗░░░░░░█████╗░░█████╗░
██║░░██║██╔════╝██║░░░░░██║░░░░░██╔══██╗██╔══██╗
███████║█████╗░░██║░░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚═╝███╔╝
██╔══██║██╔══╝░░██║░░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║░░░╚══╝░
██║░░██║███████╗███████╗███████╗╚█████╔╝░░░██╗░░
╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚══════╝╚══════╝░╚════╝░░░░╚═╝░░

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Never happened before but I'm permanently stuck in anal fucking loop in the bathroom level 2, no mod installed, only DLC.

Edit: attached save file since it's reproducible

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
can you make a updated save file?
piz

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes