loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Well, the DLC "disapointed" me mainly due to the fact that i don't understand the point, first time you can only watch and give advices, but have no idea of what to do so they finish their workout, and then the times after it just become sex, so i don't see the point of the gym part.

Other wise the art was hot as usual, and i don't mind karryn being the one that "lead" for once.

Reactions: Z3r0K00l
Mar 27, 2021
So I got a problem here, I edited the values I wanted successfully, amount of stamina, 3 types of atks and that's it but... After I attack the enemies a few times the outfit of Karryn starts "falling off", first her right tit, than the left one exc exc, I don't know why, does it has to do with the amount of stamina you spend for each atk? I don't really know, any help? Here's the save file in case anyone's interested and doesn't care about her outfit.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I have never tried this game before. Please tell me, is it really completed or will there still be updates in it?
There will still be updates. The Gym DLC is not finished. What is on this side was just the first playtest and after feedback, they will lock at it again and change some stuff.

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
First of all u can already have the current version with beta.
Now about ur question there are many reasons, example of few:
1. Majority of ppl disliked it and ppl wont pay for something they dislike (this is a paid DLC so ppl are more sensitive).
2. If he release a disliked content and plan to update it later, its bad marketing.
3. Early sale of a product is its biggest sale time if u ruin it, u wont sell much even when u fix it.
4. U cannot make same content which do same thing CO exist, it does require extra energy, coding, bug fixing, support and is a waste of time for producer overall, SPECIALLY when one is superiors to the other.
5. the updated version is not suppose to remove any of the fap materials, if we assume that with update he is going to add corruption system like waitress or office or strip job, then with high slut lvl u can still have same content as right now, so the current build is absolute.
6. alot of other reasons...
But they always said dlc will be free if im not mistaken, now, what im guessing from their course of actions is that patreon whales didn't like the concept and i can understand that, the real time waste comes from not using all those assets and systems already implemented.

And yes, you can make the content co-exist just fine, they're doing modular coding for their in-game objects, systems and stuff.

Also as you said, if we go by the approach of it being an actual dlc for the game, just read reviews and dont buy it if it sucks, your view would be valid if they haven't already put the work into the system and already made the art.

As for bug fixing, i think if you played the game on the various early access versions, they have handled the bug fixing really fast, i can remember 10 different patches being released on the same day at some point, if you own the game on steam you would just have to release a patch which will would be a small patch.

And as for the Co-existing concept, it really depends on what does he want to do with the rework, for now im assuming he would make a corruption system making karryn end up getting fucked in the showers or something like that, and if he takes that approach, both systems could work just fine, just both sharing the idea of the gym and maybe gym rep or some variables like that.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
If we discuss DLC, it seems to me that the game need more female characters... I understand THIS "conventionality" of the game (large prison with only one woman...)... But can think of something... for example- the SISTER of the heroine(Who came to visit the heroine (for example, a WEEK of game time) and if WE do not follow her, then she will be corrupted ...)... or an evil CLONE (created by a doctor and out of control)who is trying to win a place .. . anything. To the question = WHY? Answer = Why not? ^_^

Sep 6, 2018
I have never tried this game before. Please tell me, is it really completed or will there still be updates in it?
The main game is completed you can play it right now and get different ending, the gym DLC is being reworked but no point waiting for that because it just a side job (game already has 4 side jobs rn) that doesn't change anything big in the game but still something to look forward to in the near future, i would say play it, it's a really great game.

floran

May 20, 2020
I see 1.1 has the sushikun clothes included, has there been any other clothes mods fully made? I had seen some but often left incomplete or not compatible with some scenes which really breaks the immersion

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
If we discuss DLC, it seems to me that the game need more female characters... I understand THIS "conventionality" of the game (large prison with only one woman...)... But can think of something... for example- the SISTER of the heroine(Who came to visit the heroine (for example, a WEEK of game time) and if WE do not follow her, then she will be corrupted ...)... or an evil CLONE (created by a doctor and out of control)who is trying to win a place .. . anything. To the question = WHY? Answer = Why not? ^_^
Honestly, might as well use the female visitors in that case. Just add an Edict that ever so slightly modifies the visiting rooms for... new purposes, specifically for when you make those women horny by giving them the usual show.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
The game is pretty much done. The only thing being added is DLC which isn't adding much to the game and its being delay till 2023 most likely. So if you want, play the game now for a bit to see if you like it enough to wait for the dlc

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Oh thanks, I'll wait for now then.
If you have yet to play this game, ID DEFINITELY PLAY IT! Its still a very complete game, the side job they're adding is just icing on the cake, and the game is frickin good I cum back every few months for a new playthrough

Jun 10, 2019
is the pero mod compatible with the 1.1.0b full version? the instructions in the file are unclear, doesn't say which file to edit it just says how to edit it

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I see 1.1 has the sushikun clothes included, has there been any other clothes mods fully made? I had seen some but often left incomplete or not compatible with some scenes which really breaks the immersion
It's not part of 1.1, it was just forgotton to remove by the Uploader and the updated Link was not put on the first Page.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes