Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
The uploader provided a save which allows me to play as a slut karryn and there are only 2 scenes that I managed to encounter, the paizuri and group sex doggy style. Feel free to quote me because I really want to see if there are more scenes at the gym.
I am not really that far playing the gym side job but with my 387 slut karryn theres bj,kiss,pet,paizur,handj, and demonstrate or something

BrunoPG

Aug 24, 2020
So I am stuck in a defeat rape. The scene never ends. After they fuck away my energy the only dude left sticks it up my butt or pussy but he pulls out next turn and it says he drops his pants and waits for his turn, this seems to reset his ejaculatin meter, so he never cums, therefor the scene never ends. Any way to fix that?
same here, seens to be a new bug. The inmates never cum upon insertion, that always was the case, but in a defeat scene they keep inserting and de-inserting infinitelly. Happened to me in the lvl 3 defeat scene in this new version

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
how i unlock the dlc ? someone can help me pls ?
It isn't out yet, besides the leak Beta and even that, you shouldn't treat as the whole DLC. In fact it is pretty 'tame' in its current state
How to install the DLC "GYM" + my FULL SAVE in attachment :

Well, I will try to answer as precisely as possible the recurring questions, knowing that the answers have also multiplied.

To use the DLC, download it AND the game in its latest version on page 1 of this thread :
View attachment 2163540
Once unzipped place the "www" file of the GYM DLC in the game directory, when asked, accept to replace the files. I'm talking about a basic copy/paste, nothing more and nothing less.
View attachment 2163545
I also place a backup of my game (fullsave with great progress on activities).
Unzip the "save" file and place it in the "www" directory of the game :
View attachment 2163549
Using this save you don't have to do anything else but launch the DLC activity, the character should be in the gym.

View attachment 2163552
Interact with the statue and enjoy.
View attachment 2163555

If you like it, please buy "Karryn's Prison" to give more money to the developers and hope for more DLC
Is it possible to get a save with non max slut level Karryn? I just want to see if there is a different dialogue by slut level.

• Sad
Reactions: Armonie

deem

Aug 10, 2016
when i did the secretary job while having the dlc added, i could not get any cut ins or animations when getting groped or anal or vaginal but without the dlc it worked just fine, was that fixed in the latest patch?

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
when i did the secretary job while having the dlc added, i could not get any cut ins or animations when getting groped or anal or vaginal but without the dlc it worked just fine, was that fixed in the latest patch?
no still no animation

deem

Aug 10, 2016
it would be a nice feature if we could choose her clothes or if she wears underwear, after a certain amount of levels and things happen, it could add a lot of variety

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Single Save to Gym with non slut. I think she is like 14 or so 'slut.'

I wasn't sure which files were needed to include, so I did global and the others as well.

Obviously back up your save files.
This is for a nonmod version(I wasn't sure if mods were working properly, so avoided them. Probably doesn't matter.)
Cheat with lots of money.
Not everything is unlocked, I just ran straight to the Gym content on Easy.
If you want to farm the Gym. > Edicts > Level 3 > Riot Suppression Training for Guards(Makes it so riots never happen unless bankrupt.)

Enjoy.

Reactions: deem

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
I dont understand why the devs of karryn wont, instead of debbugging the current version and later releasing a trainee version of the dlc, will cancel the dlc and rework it into something else, i dont see why both version cannot co-exist.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes