DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Im trying to get the last title in your list, so i searched in this thread the name of the title, would you mind telling me what you did in order to get the tittle?
I dont really understand what the requirments are

Bathroom is Where The Heart Is
Proof of a warden who spent over 99 turns resting on the toilet.
Passive: Fatigue Gain -5%
Equip Effects: Reduce more fatigue while resting on the toilet Fatigue gain -15%
The answer is in the description.

"Proof of a warden who spent over 99 turns resting on the toilet."

It keeps an in game counter, it doesn't expect you to do it one sitting on the toilet.

Use willpower recovery, have willpower recovery ring on if you can afford it(or use cheat money save to get it easier) and just rest command. Then go to bathroom every day farming it with rest command doing nothing else on toliet.

Neron Ghales

Apr 19, 2019
hello fellas, i need a helping hand with the CCmod, no matter what i change in the config file or the overwrite, nothing changes in the game, no matter if i disable mods or change values, is it broken or am i doing something wrong

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
hello fellas, i need a helping hand with the CCmod, no matter what i change in the config file or the overwrite, nothing changes in the game, no matter if i disable mods or change values, is it broken or am i doing something wrong
check this page

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
still nothing, disabling mods on the config and changing values does nothing, i know the mods are working, i can see the interface changes, gameplay, edics and all, but no changes made affect it
just to make sure, you are restarting your game after the changes right?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Yo, is it even possible to lose your v to a hobo? Was all my grind for nothing?
for some unknown reason, rem did not give the starting vag skill to hobo's. if you add the skill to them it makes it much easier to have them take your virginity. otherwise it is as happy goomba said.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Also, I found code for the Gym DLC in the js folder, including one file where the only code is 'const DLC_GYM = false;'. Does setting this to true do anything? is there any way to see that content as-is?
gym content is unfinished and will break your game. do not use it. this has been answered hundreds of times.

empl37

Aug 10, 2017
for some unknown reason, rem did not give the starting vag skill to hobo's. if you add the skill to them it makes it much easier to have them take your virginity. otherwise it is as happy goomba said.
OOoh, that sounds good. How would I go about doing that? Is that one of the mods? I tried doing that but couldn't figure it out.

yudada

Sep 28, 2017
I find a way to change the time limit. go to RemtairyPrison, search for "const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_HARD =", edit like 100 or whatever u want. not remove the time limit but helps a lot. hope it helps

Jun 14, 2020
They do. Just because they work on stuff you don't like doesn't equal to they don't. 1. Hair DLC, with new hair Colors for Karryn and new Pubic Style Versions for Karryn + Stray Pubic hair on Karryn. 2. Lovense integration.
wait what I thought they were done with the game and only wanted to make the gym DLC, now they make hair DLC?

Also lovesense lol. Gotta love the company for their connectivity.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
OOoh, that sounds good. How would I go about doing that? Is that one of the mods? I tried doing that but couldn't figure it out.
you need to find the number of the skill you want in the combat js file, and then add it to the enemy you want to have it in data/enemies

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes