Benerick

Sep 15, 2018
That's really hard at the game start, there is no skip or guarding buttons, the only way is to get and use actions other than attack. Cautious stance was earlier the way to ignore their turns, but now it costs energy, and requires edict to buy, and cost of energy gradually increases. But you can switch between this stance and cock stare, or other sex attack, when it's unlocked.
There was an opportunity to click on the void, and not on the skill in one of the build, thereby skipping the action

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
There was an opportunity to click on the void, and not on the skill in one of the build, thereby skipping the action
If you mean that in a build Cautious Stance was already unlocked and didn't cost any Energy so you could just stand there idle forever, then yes that was a thing a long time ago. But people were stupid in that they spammed the Skill at the start of the game and then were complaining why nothing is happening. So the Dev moved the Skill into the Skill Tree and slapped an Energy Cost on it to protect the players from themselves.

Benerick

Sep 15, 2018
If you mean that in a build Cautious Stance was already unlocked and didn't cost any Energy so you could just stand there idle forever, then yes that was a thing a long time ago. But people were stupid in that they spammed the Skill at the start of the game and then were complaining why nothing is happening. So the Dev moved the Skill into the Skill Tree and slapped an Energy Cost on it to protect the players from themselves.
How to do it?
1675970196791.png

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Since it has not been done yet. I compiled EVERY mod for Karryn's Prison (for the most part, a user uploaded a BBC mod but they just did it so...). Other than that Enjoy. IT should also stop with the question of how many mods are there for the game. (Most of these mods are in the Discord, but since many won't join here I did it for yall)

^Use the link. I don't got a premium account so when it expires it expires.

PSA- All mods are up to date. I use all thse mods, on the newest verison of Karryn Prison.

Edit- The CC-mod in this pack is NO different from the one on the 1st page. its just in there.

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Since it has not been done yet. I compiled EVERY mod for Karryn's Prison (for the most part, a user uploaded a BBC mod but they just did it so...). Other than that Enjoy. IT should also stop with the question of how many mods are there for the game. (Most of these mods are in the Discord, but since many won't join here I did it for yall)

PSA- All mods are up to date. I use all thse mods, on the newest verison of Karryn Prison.

Edit- The CC-mod in this pack is NO different from the one on the 1st page. its just in there.
Make a list of what's innit will ya?

Reactions: NekoPi

minin

Mar 2, 2019

not to be that guy but are they compatible with the gym dlc?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
not to be that guy but are they compatible with the gym dlc?
nothing works with the unfinished and broken gym content please read and search. you will have to wait for rem to actually finish the gym content in an official release.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
nothing works with the unfinished and broken gym content please read and search. you will have to wait for rem to actually finish the gym content in an official release.
dang got to stick to an old version then, alright well thanks.

adamant2113

Feb 10, 2022
dang got to stick to an old version then, alright well thanks.
Are there older versions that work with the gym DLC and don't break? If so, are they downloadable anywhere? I was under the impression that the code leaked somehow and wasn't properly functional yet

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Are there older versions that work with the gym DLC and don't break? If so, are they downloadable anywhere? I was under the impression that the code leaked somehow and wasn't properly functional yet
rem did release a beta version that was poorly received. it has not since been updated or fixed. this has been covered many many times if you search.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Are there older versions that work with the gym DLC and don't break? If so, are they . downloadable anywhere? I was under the impression that the code leaked somehow and wasn't properly functional yet
yeah.. they do make Lovense Integration and pretty useless pubic hair project kinda not fan about it. kinda curious about Lovense Integration though I wonder it is some dlc or what?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
So I'm kind of curious guys. Would you say enough women play this game that integrated sex toys was a better use of development time than expanding the 4th floor with edicts and a side job?
Well considering there was never any plans to add anything more to floor 4 or 5, i'd say it was time well spent. Spend time doing nothing or spend time adding something extra to the game.

Just think about it, floor 5 is only a boss room, so there really isn't anytrhing to add. And well once you beat floor 4 you move right on into floor 5. There really isn't anything to add that makes sense in terms of game progression as you are mocing right into the boss fight the next day, or you might spend 1 or 2 days getting ready. Having a bunch of stuff to do on floor 4 isnot needed.

Now I am not against more stuff mind you, give me more KP anyday, it just doesn't make sense when you think about it logically.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Well considering there was never any plans to add anything more to floor 4 or 5, i'd say it was time well spent. Spend time doing nothing or spend time adding something extra to the game.

Just think about it, floor 5 is only a boss room, so there really isn't anytrhing to add. And well once you beat floor 4 you move right on into floor 5. There really isn't anything to add that makes sense in terms of game progression as you are mocing right into the boss fight the next day, or you might spend 1 or 2 days getting ready. Having a bunch of stuff to do on floor 4 isnot needed.

Now I am not against more stuff mind you, give me more KP anyday, it just doesn't make sense when you think about it logically.
I pretty much disagree with you completely man, lol.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I pretty much disagree with you completely man, lol.
Well then you and some others here, try to think about it from a Gameplay and Dev perspective. I get it, I would love for this game to have 10+ Sidejobs, much more enemy types, etc. and to be fair, the game should have more. There is enough you can easily add in the other Floors. But you have to look at the time you have and what makes sence in the Game you have build. So ask yourself seriously now, from a pure game progression and not of things you just want, does it make any sence to add something big on the 4th Floor with how the game is currently build?

The answer is no. If you finish the 4th Floor all that is left in the game is the Final Boss. So there is no point in stalling. You don't want to "force" a player to stall the Final Boss, because hey new Sidejob and let's be real. The vast majority would stall the Final Boss just because of the Sidejob. That is not healthy Gameplay because now you would basically just play that one Sidejob and deal constantly with Riots until you have "done" the Sidejob in your mind. So in that specific point, they are just correct that it doesn't make any sence to add something big to the 4th Floor since it is not healthy for game progression. Unless you wanna argue, that it is about free mode. But that would be also kinda pointless to have Edicts.

For the answer to become yes, the 5th Floor would need to get expanded to not just be a Boss Room, so you actually spend more time with the 4th Floor already unlocked naturally. Now hey, I would love to see that. KP is the type of game that I actually would love to see get expanded a lot because there is still so much potential there that just is wasted.

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
The 4th Floor becoming a Connect with the Inmates Sidejob: Farming, Basketball, Lounge Drink and Watch sports/anime/tv, and be the Pool's Life Guard would be pretty awesome though ;) with a mix of debauchery, fun for everyone. (y)

Reactions: TealQuest
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes