3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
FINALLY!!!!

I did it!!!!!!!!

(playin with CCmod)

I got the bitch knocked up by none other than Miyazaki-sama!

Even though I DISabled Feet in settings

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LDV
Aug 14, 2021
I don't know what requirements I'm missing here but for some reason, I did all scenes except the sex toys scene. Can someone help me on obtaining a sex toy? for a bit of context, I'm using a CCmod

septimusand

Sep 1, 2019
anyone has a full save???
there is no gallery for this game. If you want saves of various runs like virgin run, slut run, modded saves, etc, you would be better off searching for that in the search bar for this thread. The closest you'd probably get is going for a full slut run save and then going through the game and seeing the various scenes.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Is there any guide here to help progressing through the game? Tips etc.
For a first playthrough? Focus on 1 attack type, kill your enemies quickly, avoid pleasure damage, and run if you think you'll lose. Save sex for either Free Mode, if Happy End, or another playthrough if Empress end. Lewd build is time consuming, so do your research if you don't want to waste a shit ton of hours just to lose.

P.S. You get more money the lower your Order drops. Don't purposely let it lower, but also don't waste money on raising it unless you're close to losing. Hitting 0 order gives a bad end (no lewd either). Adding Control is fine. Just don't torpedo your income.

Reactions: BurgerZONE

BurgerZONE

Jan 3, 2022
For a first playthrough? Focus on 1 attack type, kill your enemies quickly, avoid pleasure damage, and run if you think you'll lose. Save sex for either Free Mode, if Happy End, or another playthrough if Empress end. Lewd build is time consuming, so do your research if you don't want to waste a shit ton of hours just to lose.

P.S. You get more money the lower your Order drops. Don't purposely let it lower, but also don't waste money on raising it unless you're close to losing. Hitting 0 order gives a bad end (no lewd either). Adding Control is fine. Just don't torpedo your income.
Okay, thank you for tips. Yeah i got already bad ending and was confused why that happened. But yes it was because of 0 order.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Any other games like Karryns prison? I haven't found any good Hentai games in quite awhile now.

Most of the one I follow are incomplete, minimum updates or none at all or at just bad.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
What does stray pubic hair even mean? Wasn't there a gym dlc or something like that?
It was delayed to give it extra dev time. The Stray Pubes DLC is something extra. Basically, its contents will expand on Karryn's own pubic hair and how it looks. As well as certain prisoner types that were already hairy to feature their body hair in gameplay. Even going as far as having their body hair fall off them and stick to Karryn's sweaty body. It's a very niche set of fetishes, but it is optional, as they each can be toggled on/off separately, like with Smegma, Rimjobs, Footjobs, and the "exaggerated blowjob faces" toggles in the game settings. It will also feature a couple more hair color options for Karryn's natural hair tone.

Basically, the Gym Side Job and this will be two separate DLC packs, and they plan to add at least one more DLC later on.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes