Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I see dates like "Today at 6:00 AM" and even "1 minute ago", yet can't help but feel like I see exact same page over and over again for more than a month, with exact same questions about Gym DLC, animations, CCmod and whatnot.
Welcome to the Twilight F95zone.

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
To clarify, you can't legitimately have more than one of the starting titles at any one time. To have them all, you would have to add a cheat/mod and give yourself the missing titles.
Thanks for saying that. I thought I could have them all.:LOL:

Magnss

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to limit some of these indicators in the game files? something like making the "Butt" stat never go above 10 or never go below 100
78127129728719.png

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Thanks for saying that. I thought I could have them all.:LOL:
It's the same with the Challenge Run titles. Once you get the Prisoner Mode titles, you cannot get the Warden Mode titles. And if you had the Warden Mode titles, those get replaced by the Prisoner Mode ones. That said, this check only happens on the condition that you did not had the Prisoner Mode titles. Meaning, after having the Prisoner Mode titles, if you cheat/mod in the Warden Mode challenge titles again, they will permanently stay. That said, nothing can be done about permanently keeping more than one Starting Title. That stuff resets on a clean new game+, if you talk to the guard on the left of the new game room.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JoeruTenshi

Magnss

Jun 12, 2018
look for Desire in RemtairyKarryn.js
I need help. I can set the value to a minimum at the start of each battle but I can't set a limit without breaking the game. I tried, for example to leave the value of Mouth with a limit of 49 but it either skips the battles or the desire remains in 0

Edit: Well , is it different for places like the bathroom? I was able to manage to get a cap on desire in battles but not in places like the bathroom and the desires bar remains unchanged... this makes me think if karryn masturbates in the middle of battle, I'll break the game again.

Last edited:

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
I finished the game and it says something about new game +. what is that? I will I lose free play mode if I choose it?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes