Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well, depending on your gender, appearance, and location, having some kind of hook up app would make that either an easy task, or very easy task.

If you mean in game, I know CCmod allows you to change the number of ejaculations and (IIRC) volume of cum in it's settings menu.
Back in the day, all you needed was Craigslist, and they'd even offer to pay you. 'Course back in my day, people could afford to start a drug habit.

• Haha
Reactions: hp_surfer

ENDORFINE676

Nov 2, 2018
Hello! Is there a working cheats for this game? Anything i trying to install doesnt work (PERO_Cheat, KP cheat). Mby i doing something wrong? (I just move files to game folder)

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
Hello. I just completed the game to unlock the free mode. There is a way to unlock the edicts about sidejob that i havent unlock? There is no event with the doctor and yasu? Thanks

Last edited:

ChronicleDoto

Oct 23, 2022
Hello, is the game's language just English? Or is there a JP version somewhere out there?

edit: Too horny and dumb, didnt realise you just go into options and click on it LOL

Last edited:

Ron_Baker

Sep 1, 2016
Well, depending on your gender, appearance, and location, having some kind of hook up app would make that either an easy task, or very easy task.

If you mean in game, I know CCmod allows you to change the number of ejaculations and (IIRC) volume of cum in it's settings menu.
Art and mechanic wise I mean.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Ok, so here's a little more detailed tutorial.

HOW TO EDIT ENEMY GROUPS

Basically there are two parts of how the enemies are chosen. The first is the "troop", those are basically the groups of enemies you will encounter in each wave. The troops you encounter in a battle depend on the room you're in and so on. They are numbered, so to change the enemies you encounter in each room, the easiest way is to just replace the 'troops' you'll encounter (with those from another room for example). I'll put that into part 1.
The second more extensive part is to change enemies in a troop and finding out which enemies are in which troop. You can basically change each enemy in each troop down to the weapons they have if you so wish, but that may take quite some time. I'll put some details into part 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: This is basically the way 'normal'/anarchy groups are determined. Riot groups are spawned differently (and more easily). They are basically spawned from a pool of enemies that can be found in the RemtairyEnemyTroop.js file (line 1148 in v0.4u):
Here you can just pick and choose which enemies (IDs) can get spawned in each room during a riot.

(and yes, I have a lot of free time during corona :BootyTime:)
sorry to bother you good sir, but i am trying to edit the valid enemies for defeated battles but nothing seems to work. i am guessing some code has changed and it has me confused. for example if i want to have only nerds for defeat in level 3 in enemytroops js. (starting at line 779) everything i try causes errors. i also tried to find where to edit in data troops (line 13) with no luck. any help/advice you could give me?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
sorry to bother you good sir, but i am trying to edit the valid enemies for defeated battles but nothing seems to work. i am guessing some code has changed and it has me confused. for example if i want to have only nerds for defeat in level 3 in enemytroops js. (starting at line 779) everything i try causes errors. i also tried to find where to edit in data troops (line 13) with no luck. any help/advice you could give me?
Having a quick look, you might look into the following:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I think the mod I want right now is... swapping the music around, replacing it, etc. I know that it uses the default music, and with the internal pitch/volume values powered by the engine, so it isn't that simple. But it would make this game last much longer for me, if I didn't had to listen to the same tracks for thousands of hours... across many RPG Maker titles.

Last edited:
Reactions: TealQuest

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Rem was writing about some changes, not sure if it was only on discord or also on substar, want to ask, if someone follows how it's with the content he plans to add - what exactly it's meant to be, and is it planned to be part of dlc or what?

edit:
yup it was on discord - lovesense, I'm not really sure what it's supposed to be.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Rem was writing about some changes, not sure if it was only on discord or also on substar, want to ask, if someone follows how it's with the content he plans to add - what exactly it's meant to be, and is it planned to be part of dlc or what?

edit:
yup it was on discord - lovesense, I'm not really sure what it's supposed to be.
if you search here or read rems announcments on discord, you will find out :)

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
if you search here or read rems announcments on discord, you will find out :)
I wouldn't ask if it was that simple, on discord 65 thousand results... here it's little better but still, asking is the easiest way if people can just answer

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes