PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
How do I install the goth mod now? I've tried with MO2 and Vortex but both do not work. I'm assuming Vortex wants the Steam version of the game, and MO2 I just didn't set up correctly.

I've tried manually but I have no idea where the files should go, I've installed image replacer correctly.

Jul 15, 2018
It'd be very hard to do that on a first run, but technically yes.

Look in the config file. In the Enemy data section there's this block:

// Ejac Stock/Volume Adjustments
// Chance to add a value between min/max
// Volume multiplier always applied
var CCMod_moreEjaculationStock_Min = 1;
var CCMod_moreEjaculationStock_Max = 2;
var CCMod_moreEjaculationStock_Chance = 0; // 1 = 100%
var CCMod_moreEjaculationVolume_Mult = 1.0;

It's the last one on that list, that says Volume in the variable name.

As a note, using ctrl F in most text editors (I use notepad++) will let you search (find) the specific text you want.
Yes, in fact it can be pretty OP later on in the game and can nearly one shot many mofos while making easy work of bosses. Just milking them like the pathetic cattle men they are... (Wtf am I even saying? lol.)
Ok, any tips?
I always struggle even against the pig orc when trying this, what stats should i focus?

nobodyalive

Jul 28, 2020
Yes, in fact it can be pretty OP later on in the game and can nearly one shot many mofos while making easy work of bosses. Just milking them like the pathetic cattle men they are... (Wtf am I even saying? lol.)
And now here it comes the opposite question: can you win this game WITHOUT sex?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ok, any tips?
I always struggle even against the pig orc when trying this, what stats should i focus?
Personally I'm not an expert, but getting energy recovery is one way to go for that route. It's not as broken as it once was, but if you keep recovering energy when possible then you can (with some luck) let them cum enough to faint without running out of energy. Not sure the best way to go about that in the current version.

Yes, again it's doable but difficult depending on the difficulty level and your skills. I personally never did a 100% no sex run, but any that happened was enemies getting through rather than Karryn initiating.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yes, again it's doable but difficult depending on the difficulty level and your skills. I personally never did a 100% no sex run, but any that happened was enemies getting through rather than Karryn initiating.
It's actually really easy, especially on subsequent playthroughs. Just keep desires low every turn and hyper focus on 1 melee attack type. Might be slightly harder if you aren't using accessories, but you actually need a fuck ton of sexual harassment/passives to even get sex. The downside is that you basically have no choice but to NG+ after.

P.S. Run from fights to avoid going down. Also, the Sexual Frustration debuff stacks. You might not notice the debuff percentage on your stat screen change, but it does. You need to masturbate every few days if you don't want to get your shit rocked on a pure run.

Last edited:

Kaldian

Feb 4, 2021
Ok, any tips?
Dexterity, Endurance, Mind. All sex attacks are dex-based + passives. Skip all special attacks etc., take everything with energy/stamina regeneration. Don't trade order for higher level/higher rarity enemies too soon, especially before you get the necessary passives (energy regeneration mostly). Go for anything +charm. In combat avoid all passive positions, take out everything with toys first, keep the fuckers occupied with blowjobs/handjobs. Go nerds -> wolves -> rogues -> goblins -> prisoners -> rest. Thugs, guards, lizardmen, pigs and hobos are your friends (if they initiate, you can still handle four enemies simultanously). Later on try to avoid fucking werewolves, just suck them off if possible asap, they can do serious damage and limit you to two holes.

Always try to take positions allowing you to multi-task as much as possible and if possible lock down the toughest enemy as your primary (crown) target to avoid switching positions. Then leave him be and eliminate everybody else, try to add as many blowjobs to the mix as humanly possible to get as much energy as you can. If you get stuck in a bad position, focus the crown to switch. Save healing thoughts for really bad situations, always keep enough willpower to regain sanity if Bliss kicks in. Whenever possible (if you face enemies that are already blushing) try to release passion on whatever is close enough to 100 and get down to business immediately to skip foreplay (foreplay is your second worst enemy after toys). Delaying orgasm is useful, just try to skip it somewhere between 100 and 200%, because if you go above 200%, you'll have two orgasms making it kinda useless.

Later on, when your passives are up and your energy regen is top notch, most fights can be won by simply going pleasure stance x10 and letting the enemies fuck their own brains out on you. Do NOT change guards at your door, because if you do, you'll have to fight to get inside after any battle (you'll be stuck in scandalous mode). Pay off the nerds asap (they cost like 450 a day), sell all your info for bonus profits, who cares anyway, get research up and get -60% cost on training before you invest there, prioritize strip-club, try to go 10+10 (pole/special) to get around 1.2k per session and avoid riots.

Reactions: ttt_

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Do NOT change guards at your door, because if you do, you'll have to fight to get inside after any battle (you'll be stuck in scandalous mode).
The way I've been getting around it is that I've been leaving and (re)entering through the eastern exit. You have to time it so that you sprint past the southmost guard as he's mid-animation walking left towards you. As long as none of the guards go middle lane, you can stroll right up to your room without accidentally touching anyone. If anyone does go middle, leave or reload save and try again.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedAISkye

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
The way I've been getting around it is that I've been leaving and (re)entering through the eastern exit. You have to time it so that you sprint past the southmost guard as he's mid-animation walking left towards you. As long as none of the guards go middle lane, you can stroll right up to your room without accidentally touching anyone. If anyone does go middle, leave or reload save and try again.
amen always use that tactics, dont change tile, stright line middle

jackie17

Jun 20, 2020
i have some problem that i want to change skil specillazation like i want to change from slash skill to mind skill is anyone have solution

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
Is agility the only way to survive with prisoner fighter build? Went dex main, agi sub and having a bad time with level 3.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Im pretty sure that you can run a no sex route and still get the Slut Ending.
It's possible, though it somewhat depends on your definition of "no sex".

Sadism level has an effect on which ending you're getting, so if you get very high sadism, you don't need all that high of a slut level to get Good End.

Masochism has an effect too, but Masochism levels are pretty heavily tied to losses and sex acts.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is agility the only way to survive with prisoner fighter build? Went dex main, agi sub and having a bad time with level 3.
Nah. The only thing I would say is really important is having high Mind Stat. But high Agi is probably the easiest Fighter build.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes