Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Im pretty sure that you can run a no sex route and still get the Slut Ending.
Yes, it's technically doable, but you're not going to pick up that many Slut levels if you're consciously avoiding sex. Hence the "basically."

Rengesus

Jan 6, 2019
Can you edit the pose used when you initiate vaginal sex? I really hate the pose it uses with Kerryn on top.
Yes you can, you'll need to modify the JS files. Go to RemtairyKarrynSex.js in www/js/plugins and around line 1668 is the part that handles the pose selector for the pussy sex skill you can search for Game_Actor.prototype.selectorKarryn_pussySex = function(target) { for the exact function. The pose you're talking about is all the way at the bottom of the function.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: It should no longer crash when using skill on certain enemies.

Last edited:

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Im pretty sure that you can run a no sex route and still get the Slut Ending.
It's possible yes, In a long times ago, when I play this game before the release of the 1.0, if you try to dodge every single sexe scene, but your slut level are above 150 (If I remember) you got the slut ending

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
On every update I always migrate the my saves, and I noticed that now the gym doesn't work for me, always the error of "Failed to Load Image", is it just me or do I have to try and start over fresh?
please try reading at least a little before asking this extremely repetative question. this was answered 6 posts above yours.....

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Yes you can, you'll need to modify the JS files. Go to RemtairyKarrynSex.js in www/js/plugins and around line 1668 is the part that handles the pose selector for the pussy sex skill you can search for Game_Actor.prototype.selectorKarryn_pussySex = function(target) { for the exact function. The pose you're talking about is all the way at the bottom of the function.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thug Gangbang will probably work for all human enemies, is there a single pose that is also used by most/all non-human enemies? I don't think I ever got far enough to see orcs and wolf/lizard men, so idk what that would look like. Is the guard gangbang pose the one where they take you back to your room after losing a fight? I do like that one, and it'll probably work since there are no other bodies.

Rengesus

Jan 6, 2019
Thug Gangbang will probably work for all human enemies, is there a single pose that is also used by most/all non-human enemies? I don't think I ever got far enough to see orcs and wolf/lizard men, so idk what that would look like. Is the guard gangbang pose the one where they take you back to your room after losing a fight? I do like that one, and it'll probably work since there are no other bodies.
After some testing, do not use it with nonhuman enemies it will crash, I will tweak it.

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
How is it that everyone and their grandmothers know about the gym DLC, but not that it's broken to the point it's unplayable?
I know it's not out and its broken, but at this point it's boredom and just wanting to see what it was. Thanks for your amazing insight however....

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
My guess would be that its being mentioned a lot. Gym Dlc...not how broken it is.

Lets say you know how broken/unplayable it is through other people but still want to take a look at it, how would you ask for a piracy copy without an instant faceplam ?
Mentioned a lot where though? Every time someone asks about it here, another person is sure to say it's broken.
I know it's not out and its broken, but at this point it's boredom and just wanting to see what it was. Thanks for your amazing insight however....
You're very welcome. But hey, if you want to find the link, there's the search bar. Enjoy.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes