May 27, 2022
does someone have some kind of guide of how to be able to use the private dance option on the strip club minigame? i have been trying everytime but I dont quite understand how to unlock the option

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
Hoping to stop the flaming around Gym DLC ...:rolleyes:

How to install correctly Gym DLC:

1) Have a working version of KP (at least 1.1.1) (with or without mods)
2) Have a gym DLC archive
3) Copy in the www directory of your game
a) The whole img directory found in the Gym DLC archive (no file replacement)
b) The whole data directory found in the Gym DLC archive (contains only 1 file - Z_DLC_Gym.txt - which is the trigger to use Gym DLC)
c) The whole audio directory found in the Gym DLC archive (again no file replacement)

4) And now the 'hard' part ;): In www/audio/voice/ copy all the gymdlc_skill_(secretary | lady | pleasure)_stance*.rpgmvo and rename them to karryn_(secretary | lady | pleasure)_stance*.rpgmvo - If you are sure that you will never use japanese sounds you could work only on the '_en' files)
(18 *lady_stance* files (9 _en and 9 _jp) - 22 *pleasure_stance* files (11 _en and _11 jp) - 18 *secretary_stance* files (9 _en and 9 _jp))

Better to use the copy/rename method, than a modded RemtairyLines.js file, as for example the one attached in my previous post on this subject, because
1) RemtairyLines.js has already evolved in latest versions (nothing really important)
2) If one day this problem is corrected by the author, it still will work for you

That's all folks...
where can i get the gym dlc

May 27, 2022
Hmmm... my guess would be that you didnt bought the Edict to unlock it.

Strip club reputation 5 -> Buy Edict "Extend Strip Club" under "Level 3" below "Build Strip club".
Skill available 6minutes into the Strip minigame (example: starting timer 12min, skill availabe at minute 6).
Patrons needs to be excited and have ejaculation stock. Skill not availabe during Orgasm.
I have the option unlocked to do it on the actions but I cant activate it. I have to do something specific to get them excited and keep them from ejaculating? they stop having the blushing portrait too fast...

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
does someone have some kind of guide of how to be able to use the private dance option on the strip club minigame? i have been trying everytime but I dont quite understand how to unlock the option
Been a little while, but IIRC you have to increase your popularity / reputation / whatever it's called by doing well dancing. If you increase it enough you should be able to get the edict for private dances. After you get that edict you need to play through at least half of the dance time, and then you can select to start the private dance if there are audience members with erections (blushing portraits).

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
I'm playing in Joiplay. Haven't been able to get the animations to play. Is it something I need to fix in my settings? Sorry if it's already been asked before. I trawled the thread a bit but it's absolutely massive. Thanks.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hoping to stop the flaming around Gym DLC ...:rolleyes:
please remove this post. the gym is broken. period. just look how many people and how often people ask why it breaks their game. i understand that if you mod it, it might work for a short time, but it is unfinished and will break your game. just wait until rem actually FINISHES THE GYM DLC. why do you think the link was removed from the op?

so to everybody once again, DO NOT USE THE UNFINISHED GYM DLC IT WILL BREAK YOUR GAME!!!!

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
please remove this post. the gym is broken. period. just look how many people and how often people ask why it breaks their game. i understand that if you mod it, it might work for a short time, but it is unfinished and will break your game. just wait until rem actually FINISHES THE GYM DLC.

so to everybody once again, DO NOT USE THE UNFINISHED GYM DLC IT WILL BREAK YOUR GAME!!!!
where is the gym dlc i cant find it even though it breaks the game i want know where can i download it from plz

Reactions: WILLHELMjou

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
where is the gym dlc i cant find it even though it breaks the game i want know where can i download it from plz
sign up and pay for rems starscibe page. but it will break your game no question about it. this is why the link was removed from here. or simply just wait for rem to actually finish it.

Reactions: maxinsane4

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
how do you do it xD ?
ok so first download mod organiser2 from this website
1) (install it then procced to step2)
2)just create one mo2 game folder wherever you want to save the game
3)the install this karryns plugins in mo2 plugins folder if replace option comes replce if not dont
4)then create globaal instance in mo2 and select the game and install in the mo2 game folder created in step 2
5)after that open mo2 and right click on white page and click install new mod and install this on image replacer(Note:-------dont extract the clothes folder to anywhere just install the whole rar file in the mo2 do not extract that file any where)
6)after than repeat 5th step and install the goth clothes
and if want you another clothes download it from here

and to run with cc mod u need to have this mod cc sk mode compatibilty
and if want you tattoo and stuff download this one kp mod master(repeat step 5)
I hope it helps

Last edited:

Ganzel

Jun 14, 2018
I have the option unlocked to do it on the actions but I cant activate it. I have to do something specific to get them excited and keep them from ejaculating? they stop having the blushing portrait too fast...
You can activate it only after 6min dancing, and make dudes blush by showing them what they want (when the background of portrait is shining), only blushing dudes go in private room with you (more money if more dudes)

Weinerman88

Mar 22, 2019
everytime i try it say the goth mod isnt downloaded properly and it goes gray ( the content of karryn prison does not look valid)

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
ok so first download mod organiser2
should look like this
just ignore the karryns folder
well cc sk pack is only for sushikuns pack dont worry unless you using it
dont extract the goth file just install the rar or zip file in the mo2

Last edited:

Weinerman88

Mar 22, 2019
mine looks like this, i tried extracting them directly from MO2, it says the content of karryn's prison does not look valid

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
mine looks like this, i tried extracting them directly from MO2
noo just install the rar folder dont extract it
ik it should be goth folder i dont have that now so using this as an example and yeah if you are using goth the dont use sushikuns clothes they both dont work proply

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes