SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I'm lost.... Do I download this version? At the risk of having the famous bug everyone is talking about? Or am I waiting for the next version? I love this game myself, but I admit I abandoned it a bit once version 1.0 arrived...

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I'm lost.... Do I download this version? At the risk of having the famous bug everyone is talking about? Or am I waiting for the next version? I love this game myself, but I admit I abandoned it a bit once version 1.0 arrived...
u can get the latest, just be careful with the mods and make sure to save it up every once in a while so u dont lose your savestate through wrong mods/bad decisions.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
u can get the latest, just be careful with the mods and make sure to save it up every once in a while so u dont lose your savestate through wrong mods/bad decisions.
I want to try this... Gym DLC side job in one hand, and the other, about the mod... Last times, I only use the goth mod and CCMod... So, what you're saying is... There's more than these two? Did I just oversleep?

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I want to try this... Gym DLC side job in one hand, and the other, about the mod... Last times, I only use the goth mod and CCMod... So, what you're saying is... There's more than these two? Did I just oversleep?
Theres alot of em here. Check the first page for the mods. There are alot of mods that changes appearance or behavior of enemies. Also check the official discord of KP which also has some few nice mods.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Theres alot of em here. Check the first page for the mods. There are alot of mods that changes appearance or behavior of enemies. Also check the official discord of KP which also has some few nice mods.
So, there is a Discord with mod now... Shit..
Also, for the first page, it's not really some mod, but just some tweaks that I love to use it, even before, I personnaly don't take that for a mod

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
So, there is a Discord with mod now... Shit..
Also, for the first page, it's not really some mod, but just some tweaks that I love to use it, even before, I personnaly don't take that for a mod
if u search around this forum u might find appearance mods. Im pretty sure there are also on the discord channel

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Since the beta versions of the game I don't use the ccmod.
Alguien que me diga si el ccmod ya muestra cambio de imagen cuando karry esta embarazada.
o es otro mod?
it has always been a dream to see karry with a huge belly loaded with dozens of children:love:

View attachment 2411887
How did you get that womb sperm count and submissiveness counter? I'm playing with CCMod on and I don't have either

SnakeSinner

Sep 9, 2019
1677283576986.png
Some help here guys, I been trying to instal KP mod but I just end up with this window.
What should I do? I already read the instructions on the Gitgud

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
Thank you for uploading the Game of the Year (2022).

After I tried to adjust the CC Mod, I delved into in-built changeable files and have a thing to say.

NEVER
TOUCH
THE
PLEASURE
SETTINGS

I thought: "It won't a big deal to increase the base Sight pleasure 10 times".... The resulting numbers showed 100x increase (no jokes), probably, the effect was magnified by the condom mod, that lets you experience Stripper show modifiers in normal battles and other side-jobs.

The point is, if you orgasm first thing on your turn, you skip it completely. Considering sight damage procs at the beginning of your turn, and the fact, that you experience 20+"Multi-orgasms" (on average), you will be forced into endless bliss without the ability to even attempt to resist it.

On the other hand, I've managed to completely reverse the effect of the passive that REDUCED YOUR MAXIMUM ENERGY for every orgasm.
You can find it and change the formula in js/plugins/ReimteiryKarrynPassives (You can use Search inside the file for convenience).

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes