Weinerman88

Mar 22, 2019
Allright now it's black but it still doesnt work bruh, the image pack folder is empty even tho i installed the mod with MO2

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
Allright now it's black but it still doesnt work bruh, the image pack folder is empty even tho i installed the mod with MO2
can u share the screen shot of it of mo2 and just untick the sushikun folder and try now running it using mo2

Last edited:

Weinerman88

Mar 22, 2019
Here it is i unistalled everything but these two , i can't run it with mod cause it says it's locked while the application is running , even tho i dont have it open

May 27, 2022
You can activate it only after 6min dancing, and make dudes blush by showing them what they want (when the background of portrait is shining), only blushing dudes go in private room with you (more money if more dudes)
ok, I'll try to do it like that, i didnt know that the portrait needed to be shining, thx

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Do we know what's new in v1.2? Just bugfixes?

If I'm understanding correctly, he's paused work on the gym dlc? Did Stray Pubes DLC instead which is just... pubes for inmates and hair colors for Karryn?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
Here it is i unistalled everything but these two , i can't run it with mod cause it says it's locked while the application is running , even tho i dont have it open
yea while playing mo2 gets locked so you dont have to worry about that and just run the game the right side
everything is done you just have run using mo2 on the right side

Oct 5, 2022
Hello, question : The game was working fine then one day whenever i launch the game a small black screen appear(the game) then it shutdowns...any help with that ? No crashes, my drivers are fine and the rest of my games are too.
Edit : I am on windows 10.

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
Hello, question : The game was working fine then one day whenever i launch the game a small black screen appear(the game) then it shutdowns...any help with that ? No crashes, my drivers are fine and the rest of my games are too.
Edit : I am on windows 10.
just make a copy of your www folder and delete the whole karrrryns prison folder and then extract new one and then install the copied version of www folder into that

Oct 2, 2018
Any other games like Karryns prison? I haven't found any good Hentai games in quite awhile now.

Most of the one I follow are incomplete, minimum updates or none at all or at just bad.
Saria Reclaimed, the dev are on the grind with the updates just check their trello progress

Reactions: Renore

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
Since the beta versions of the game I don't use the ccmod.
Alguien que me diga si el ccmod ya muestra cambio de imagen cuando karry esta embarazada.
o es otro mod?
it has always been a dream to see karry with a huge belly loaded with dozens of children:love:

1677171792467.png

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
currently Rem with one of the modmakers are also working on sprite optimizations for the game. So, maybe perfomance will be slightly better in the next updates.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes