Dec 4, 2017
the mods on the discord pinned post, is that all of the mods available for this game or is there more? if so is there a list or something

bruhhhh123456

Aug 24, 2021
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

Link to my F.A.Q. (may include modding but it's focus is general gameplay): here

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to post about it here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (except maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll almost always work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then decide if I update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the extent of change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable autosave at the start of combat (for better save-scumming) (v1.0.1c): here
  • tweaking side job values (mostly reputation) (v1.0.1c): here
  • uninterrupted battle-masturbation (v1.0.1c): here
  • enable escaping in prisoner difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable night(=scandalous) mode (v1.0.1c): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • get her naked all the time (v0.8.o): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v0.8.o): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v0.8.o): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v0.8.o): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v0.8.o): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v0.7B.p): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v0.7B.p): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
  • removing gained passives (v0.7B.p): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v0.7B.p): here
  • disable bar fights (v0.7B.p): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v0.7B.p): here
  • always act first each round (v0.8.o): here
no longer supported tweaks:
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v0.7B.p): here
  • wake up without panties (fully implemented in base game (v1.0.1c)) (v0.8.o): here

references to stuff from other people:
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod): (outdated for some time now)
    • continued and current version by wyldspace:
  • basic CG gallery: here
  • PeroMod (passives editing tool): here(author naatsui got blocked?, I'll leave old link here for a bit)
    • reuploads: here and here (different versions)

NOTE: Will be updated for release version once the alphabet stops.
Does the exhibition still works?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Seeing lot of reactions, does anyone know what's going on? Or is this something that can't be fixed?
SutekiSenpai fdgftrtrwr floran souldead341

FYI i get the loading screen when i try to change clothes as a gym trainer
View attachment 2406662
For fucks sake, read a little bit of the fucking thread. THE GYM DLC IS BROKEN! IT WAS A BETA THAT WAS RELEASED IN A COMPLETELY BUGGED STATE!

Two or three times a page someone asks the same damn questions about the gym DLC, and gets the same damn answers.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
For fucks sake, read a little bit of the fucking thread. THE GYM DLC IS BROKEN! IT WAS A BETA THAT WAS RELEASED IN A COMPLETELY BUGGED STATE!

Two or three times a page someone asks the same damn questions about the gym DLC, and gets the same damn answers.
Must have missed it thanks i was trying mods too so had a hunch they were not compatible .

Rengesus

Jan 6, 2019
Thug Gangbang will probably work for all human enemies, is there a single pose that is also used by most/all non-human enemies? I don't think I ever got far enough to see orcs and wolf/lizard men, so idk what that would look like. Is the guard gangbang pose the one where they take you back to your room after losing a fight? I do like that one, and it'll probably work since there are no other bodies.
I made an edit so it should no longer crash when using it on enemies that aren't human. My game is pretty modded the skills might not work if the enemy can't use them by themselves, and to answer your questions. Lizardmen and Werewolves are the only non-humans with dedicated skills, Yetis do have a kickcounter though. No the guard one is a different pose the one you're referring to in your room counts as a defeat scene not a pose. Keep in mind as well next update they are adding a new look for Karryns pussy skill, the one she uses now will be for Sadist Karryn.

Berlioz226

Oct 6, 2019
Hoping to stop the flaming around Gym DLC ...:rolleyes:

How to install correctly Gym DLC:

1) Have a working version of KP (at least 1.1.1) (with or without mods)
2) Have a gym DLC archive
3) Copy in the www directory of your game
a) The whole img directory found in the Gym DLC archive (no file replacement)
b) The whole data directory found in the Gym DLC archive (contains only 1 file - Z_DLC_Gym.txt - which is the trigger to use Gym DLC)
c) The whole audio directory found in the Gym DLC archive (again no file replacement)

4) And now the 'hard' part ;): In www/audio/voice/ copy all the gymdlc_skill_(secretary | lady | pleasure)_stance*.rpgmvo and rename them to karryn_(secretary | lady | pleasure)_stance*.rpgmvo - If you are sure that you will never use japanese sounds you could work only on the '_en' files)
(18 *lady_stance* files (9 _en and 9 _jp) - 22 *pleasure_stance* files (11 _en and _11 jp) - 18 *secretary_stance* files (9 _en and 9 _jp))

Better to use the copy/rename method, than a modded RemtairyLines.js file, as for example the one attached in my previous post on this subject, because
1) RemtairyLines.js has already evolved in latest versions (nothing really important)
2) If one day this problem is corrected by the author, it still will work for you

That's all folks...

minin

Mar 2, 2019
So will the pube mod DLC add armpit hair and anus hair to karryn? if so, can you at least toggle it off?

Pellote

Sep 23, 2018
I have really enjoyed playing this game!
Even beyond the nasty tasty things :D. Unlocking every item in the jail system, its kinda cool.

For your opinion, which is the best mod you have found?.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes