Oct 5, 2022
Well i tried everything : Reinstalling, using clean steamfile + goldberg, i don't even know what the problem is (graphic cards are updated to latest drivers so...) any clue on how to open a debug mod so i can search for the issue ?

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
Is there a way to do "nothing" during a fight?
You can also Unlock 2 defeat options:
1. Where you forfeit your stamina.
2. Where you lose completely, willingly depleting your energy.

Optionally, you can unlock "pleasure stance" and literally do nothing for a number of turns (up to 10).

Reactions: Decaro

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Without mods and riot suppresion acts, riots are unevitable, with every day increasing chance of riot triggering on each floor, until it triggers. Side-jobs effectively making time for the next riot longer.
If you have high enough rep at the strip club and perform there, no floors will riot the next day.

Downside to that is that should you ever miss a day even by accident, all floors will likely riot at once.

Oct 5, 2022
been tracking the issue the best i can, seems like smtg happened to how my computer treat nwjs (sole plausible thing left for my sanity to track) every single game/app work fine on pc but this one, and it is the sole using nwjs will try to find a solution, if anyone know anything about this issue on nwjs plz share.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
for those who want to test the gym dlc and it is working perfectly fine for me dont use any mods just use it normally download it from
Google Drive
password-kimochi.info
Could you upload it on gofile? Thank you in advance.
Update: I found the file at another place and it is working for me. :D
Update 2: welp, it breaks the game.

Last edited:

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
gang, is there any diffrent story, cg, ending betwen easy,med,hard mode?
any suggest what should i do/get in the begining hard mode? like title,edict,skill?

ty before

Nov 4, 2018
any suggest what should i do/get in the begining hard mode? like title,edict,skill?

ty before
No diferencies: same CG, same endings, same story, only depends if you become slut or not and if you are virgin (I meant Karryn).

Hard Mode, to me, is too hard, not very well balanced.

• Haha
Reactions: kumagawa7

ich0

Dec 14, 2018

ty before
If you are a player that likes to explore a game I would recommend to play on normal mode first to understand the game mechanic, including how the attributes work.
For the edicts I would recommend to make a second save before you update the enemies in any way. On hardmode you would have to save the file in your file-explorer.

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
My gameplay is constantly sped-up. Can somebody help me fix this?
I don't know much about rpgmmv engine, but have you tried locking the fps to around 60 or lower? (both through inside the game and through your gpu driver)

Also i faintly remember there's a dedicated button to toggle speed up rpgm games, don't know if it's real or just a dream

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
MO2 doesnt recognize my gamefile so I cannot add mod. Anybody else have that issue?
It's need a plugin but really, don't use MO2.
Despite what CC page suggest it's makes everything worse for only advantage of ease of mod deleting. Which isn't something hard in the first place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedAISkye
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes