Zamore

Jun 27, 2022
I had done it, but I didn't know how to use MO2, now I know it's not necessary!
in all cases, would anyone know how to disable pregnancy only?
I was able to do this, in the CC_Config.js file just change true/false for pregnancy MOD!

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
Screenshot_27.png
f52d51dd33461744243ddc8bb84bc421.png

Besides im not to into the lovesense, its interesting to know that are women playing and testing the game

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
How do I edit the stamina so that it stays at 9999 and it regenerates? There's a guy who did this but I forgot which page has this file.

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
gang, is there any diffrent story, cg, ending betwen easy,med,hard mode?
any suggest what should i do/get in the begining hard mode? like title,edict,skill?

ty before
Hard mode is easy mod with all disadvantageous cheats enabled.
I highly recommend using mods and changing the Max energy reduction passive, if you are going to try it.

For the reference, the first time I launched the game, I chouse Hard and reached floor 3 at around Slut level 120-140... by a fluke.

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
How do I edit the stamina so that it stays at 9999 and it regenerates? There's a guy who did this but I forgot which page has this file.
You can always change Config KarrinPassives file and change your title effects to bigger numbers, like 99kkk, and then use an item, accessory, food or an effect of another title to gain stamina regen.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
You can always change Config KarrinPassives file and change your title effects to bigger numbers, like 99kkk, and then use an item, accessory, food or an effect of another title to gain stamina regen.
what is the line of code for this i'm too noob in this part

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I’ve played melty quest Tonkin became my favorite character after I finished the game karryn prison surprise me and it was awesome i was thrilled with karryn and I was happy with Tonkin return but the ending don’t get me wrong they were okay but i kinda wished each character had their own separate endings I was hoping a NTR ending with tonkin and karryn I hope if They make another game after karryn prison i hope they bring tonkin back make him steal The main heroine in a Ntr route

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Well yeah but then you'd think they'd make some actual changes if they were going to take this long. As it is, they're not making any structural changes and taking a long time to do it. It's confusing.
Maybe they will and just needed a brake to plan and stuff? No clue honestly. I personally wanted Karryn to be the one working out to increase her stats and the prisoners groping her and messing with her. I hated what we got myself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedAISkye
Sep 12, 2018
Well yeah but then you'd think they'd make some actual changes if they were going to take this long. As it is, they're not making any structural changes and taking a long time to do it. It's confusing.
Well you must remember that not only does Rem and Sach take breaks but they help other circles with their games sometimes.
Plus they have another game in mind so who knows the full scope of that.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes