DLS911

Feb 19, 2019
Yo, the CCMod has great features.
Sadly i don't have a pregnancy kink. Using birth control only limits the chance to get preggers to something like 5%. And 5% and condoms can't stop the massive amounts of guys cummin in her. So she ends up preg anyway and it's quite of a turn-off for me.

Is there a way to remove that feature in the mod? Or limit it more or something?
If you have the latest CC_mod, in www/mods you have a "CC_Config.js" and a "CC_ConfigOverride.js".
"CC_ConfigOverride.js" allows you to configure CC_mod by giving new values to the settings in "CC_Config.js".

So:
- open or create the file "CC_ConfigOverride.js" in www/mods
- write inside
JavaScript:
var CCMod_pregModEnabled = false;
- save
- launch the game
- if that doesn't work, change other values so that the preg chance is 0.

For all the values available:

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
may i ask if the 2 mods are compatible? these 2

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Has anyone tried playing with lovense? Is it any good
I mean, if you own a lovense toy it is good, it is better than using remote control or syncing to music or using patterns IMO, especially with multiple toys.
Is it worth buying lovense toy for it? I dunno, depends on you, I guess.
If you were interested before and have a few hundred bucks laying around go for it.

Personally, I love toys and I had a few before, but not bluetooth one, so I bought lovense for bluetooth alone with this integration as a bonus.
Don't buy their PC dongle though, it sucks. Windows app is much worse than a smartphone app, with less functionality. Bummer

Last edited:
Reactions: Lanaya322

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
What is lovense?
Ever watched a cam whore? Noticed how they all have a stupid little pink thing sticking out of their vaginas? That's a lovense.

Has anyone tried playing with lovense? Is it any good
Yeah, I'm sure all the dudes playing this would have a blast if they stuck one up their ass and it activated during all the disgusting rimjob scenes. Too bad Karryn was never the one on the receiving end of those.

This game needs it's own special status between Completed and Abandoned so it stops getting bumped on the list. Hmm, what would one call a completed game still getting useless updates. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes