chris18

Jul 8, 2017
would any1 b willing to point me in the right direction to adjust the increase in how much rep i get for each sidejob i do? i hope simply what file and keyword would b enough for me to b able to stumble my way thru successfully for 10+ rep per day instead of 1. lol

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
Male rimmys for the folks that like it I suppose, BUT MY MAN'S GOT A POINT!!

Need that karryn analingus like yesterday. Also can you truly have a sadism route without facesitting? SMH my head
100% agreed, been wishing for it since seeing cunnilingus and anal, then i find out theres rimjobs for only the guys, not my thing but rimming for karryn is and its nvr been done. the worlds gone mad, if u got 1 give the other, if theres rimming should have both, if theres cunnilingus and anal then should of at least karryn getting rimmed too. seems like common sense to me.

Reactions: DemonLord98

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Male rimmys for the folks that like it I suppose, BUT MY MAN'S GOT A POINT!!

Need that karryn analingus like yesterday. Also can you truly have a sadism route without facesitting? SMH my head
There's no REAL domination for Karryn in this game in my opinion. Like you said, no facesitting even. And you can't do anything without them corrupting you first.

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
hey i asked for help some days ago but no one replied... i need help with a bug... karryns clothes wont fall during battle and even when she's out of stamina they wont pull it can someone help me with this?

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017

Im also seriously interested on how this works with this game or any other game from an open minded person that has tried it. I asked my Mom already and she is also interested.
Have tried it using my Edge (Prostate Toy) and it works as expected. Default it goes off during any sexual interaction. but there are settings so you can assign up to 5 sex acts per toy which will cause it to go off if you only want it for say oral/vaginal/anal.

I couldn't get it to work on the desktop client though, couldn't find a 'game mode' like there is for mobile. There's an "external control" section but doesn't seem to allow it to send signals. it correctly identified the toy but couldn't send vibrations. works for mobile great though.

Edit: Vaginal sex will use some different patterns of vibrations but i've only had a constant level from things like oral/handjobs. Might work differently with other types of toys (fleshlights/cockrings etc...), not sure how their game mode works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Firebless

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
hey i asked for help some days ago but no one replied... i need help with a bug... karryns clothes wont fall during battle and even when she's out of stamina they wont pull it can someone help me with this?
Yeah its stingy with taking clothes off initially. No matter how much i was attacked at first they would never be removed. a lot of the sex stuff seems to unlock after losing a battle, you'll be stripped and have more guarenteed sex stuff happen to you which should give you more passives and further increase the amount of sex stuff that happens. After enough stuff you'll be able to manually strip at beds if you want.

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
Yeah its stingy with taking clothes off initially. No matter how much i was attacked at first they would never be removed. a lot of the sex stuff seems to unlock after losing a battle, you'll be stripped and have more guarenteed sex stuff happen to you which should give you more passives and further increase the amount of sex stuff that happens. After enough stuff you'll be able to manually strip at beds if you want.
yeah but when i first started playing her clothes were easily removed and now its almost impossible and also on that first guard battle where i think it should show her tits also doesnt happen... could it be a file conflict even after a clean reinstall? cuz when it started happening i had that ccmod thing installed and then this bug started...and i dont know how many times i reinstalled it

Reactions: Saionji11

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
all i wanna say is yes just like you said she need someone to give her rimjob .... and what will you do when the gym DLC comes up XD haters gonna hate .... there is not 1 game that will satisfy everyone + you can disable the rimjob i think .
Yes you can disable any kink you do not like I believe. I wish more games gave that option. Yet as you just said people will still find something to complain about.

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
yeah but when i first started playing her clothes were easily removed and now its almost impossible and also on that first guard battle where i think it should show her tits also doesnt happen... could it be a file conflict even after a clean reinstall? cuz when it started happening i had that ccmod thing installed and then this bug started...and i dont know how many times i reinstalled it
RPGM games are very localized, if you deleted the old game folder and replaced it with a fresh one from the zip then there shouldn't be any file conflict with mods. I'm using CC right now and besides a missing hat picture making couch masturbation broken i haven't had any issues anyways. The game does things in a not intuitive way so my best guess is its working as intended just not as you would expect. Without an error message or something specific I can't really help any further.

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
100% agreed, been wishing for it since seeing cunnilingus and anal, then i find out theres rimjobs for only the guys, not my thing but rimming for karryn is and its nvr been done. the worlds gone mad, if u got 1 give the other, if theres rimming should have both, if theres cunnilingus and anal then should of at least karryn getting rimmed too. seems like common sense to me.
I, in the other hand, miss some boob/nipple sucking of those big mammaries.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes